or Connect

Posts by CosmicMama

I think his secret is that he wasn't on the plane - he was already on the island!!! They haven't showed him have any flashbacks to the crash like a lot of other main characters. Ok, that was really my Dh's theory, so I don't want to take credit for it but I really think he might be right. I like some of your theories and the whole willing/making things happen hypothesis. I'm hooked, but I was going to watch for Matthew Fox anyway, so I'm just glad it is...
People don't get so excited waiting to find out who Nate is talking to - he is just having another one of his "dreams" and I'm sure he is just talking to Lisa begging her to tell him what happened. I was glad he stuck up for himself when confronted about Lisa's remains - I still think he was right about that too. And Brenda was a little crazy when she thought he actually should have told him that - um, obviously that was between hiim and Lisa and a very private...
"At the very least, I would've stood up calmly and said "I'm sorry children, but I've got important president business to attend to, but I'll come back and see you all real soon." And then I would've gotten immediately in touch with the CIA, FBI, the FAA, etc... I would've immediately started talking to and informing the right people who needed the immediate information. I would've taken some type of g.d. charge seeing as how the president should be the one in charge......
No new episode next week- waaahhhh..... I don't think it was Arthur - too obvious. I don't think he is coming back. It is obviously someone is George's past - look forward to finding out. I like that Claire didn't throw out the poop.
Just butting in here w/ out reading the thread. I saw it yesterday and LOVED it. Wasn't really anything I didn't know but just put together so well w/ Moore's wit and sarcasm but also some really touching moments. I cried a lot. When that mom read the letter from her son and what he was saying in the letter- I was sobbing. I just moved to TX from NYC and it just felt so good to be in a packed (sold out) theater of people who obviously feel the same way I do - I...
bump
Hi. I wasn't sure where to put this.. Does anyone have any familiarity w/ tempory health insurance? We are between insurance right now due to job change and instead of paying $1000 a month for COBRA for 3 months I was thinking about temporary insurance. From what I understand it doesn't cover basic checkups but just if something is really wrong... (illness, accident).... Can anyone tell me more or if they have experience w/ this? Thanks, CM
do the airlines require a birth certificate? I want to fly in June and not pay for my ds - who will be slightly over 2 at the time. What if they ask me for something but I don't have anything on me?
So my ds is 22 months and still pretty bad with fork/spoon. Ok, he CAN use it - he just chooses not too... he will use his hands for everything - not just obvious finger foods but rice or creamed spinach, etc... It is so messy and I don't know if this is something I should be working on more with him. When he goes for something really messy with his hands we gently tell him no and to use his fork/spoon but he doesn't... or maybe for one bite. Does this seem about...
She-bop and Doo wop.