or Connect

Posts by CosmicMama

I wonder if they'll ever even get into what happened to Lisa- I'm sure they'll at least mention it but I doubt it will be a major storyline anymore - just like this season started way after Nate's surgery- next season could start after Lisa has been buried for awhile? Although maybe not because I'm sure they'll need to show Nate breaking down and getting it together a bit more. He was really great this episode. His feeling guilty in the car and saying he didn't want to...
Thanks Sarah, your anology and reassurance did actually make me feel much better. Your not the only one confused by the diagnosis. The first ER dr. said phimosis - that is also what he wrote on the discharge sheet. But the urologist who quickly looked at it - (he was on his way out of the hospital- wasn't the dr. who attended to us - just stopped to look in) - said it was some kind of infection. But he obviously had no clue either - becaue he actually asked "did...
Thanks again for the responses. So, do you think I should not go see a urologist now? I'm so confused. I am not a typical MDC- as in I have a tendency to listen to dr.'s because I don't have the best instinct otherwise for things. Poor ds's penis looked so bad- I would hate to think I'm ignoring a potential problem- however, I must say the antibiotics seem to be working. Do you think there is harm in going to urologist to have it double checked? Also- about the...
Thanks guys. I'd say ds is pretty much back to normal now- or about 95% there- maybe still a tiny bit red and swollen- but very little. I saw my regular pediatrician yesterday and she said I should still go see a urologist. He said his foreskine was tight - and that he probably wouldn't need a circumsision- but that he should be evaluated. She said she had a patient with something similar and the urologist gave the parents a cream to put on so that the foreskin could...
My DS is one - we just came back from the emergency room because his penis was swollen (to more than twice its size) and very red- it was so scary. They said it was phismosis - the foreskin was infected and inflammed. They gave us an antibiotic - and I'm supposed to call the urologist tomorrow - but they kind of freaked me out - they said he might need to be circumsized or this could keep happening. Um, is that right? I mean, his penis does look really bad - I would...
I want to believe that George is okay, I really do- Ruth deserves it. But I just don't know. I like their conversation in Home Depot- about how that is what life is - going to stores like that together. Maybe I'm weird but I thought that was cute and sweet - and true. Yeah, Nate having sex with that girl was not cool - but he obviously isn't thinking straight and I guess just used it as an escape... Not cool- as someone said- definitely not in this situation but...
Interesting theory countrymom- I hope you are wrong though. I can just imagine how much I would bawl if that is the case...
Ok, I'm not even sure what Ds has is Eczema. He had a tiny mild (no itching) patch or two of eczema when he was a few months old - that cleared up. He was fine for awhile. Then about 2 months ago we went to the emergency room for his pneumonia- and the dr. pointed out this dime sized spot on his chest of redness - a little bumpy- and she said that it was heat rash and that it was nothing to worry about. It seemed that would come and go- and it also started...
You know now that I think about (and I do spend time thinking about this show) - I DO have a bad feeling about George too. There was something weird there. - Like why wasn't his picture on that book? Hmm, I hope I'm wrong though- I mean, come on- can't Ruth get a break already? Talk about deserving to be happy. Yeah, I also think Nate was just running through all the possibilities in his mind. But yeah, that whole Dr. Pepper thing- they do that on purpose to us, huh?
Hmmm... Russell or Olivier - good question. I don't think Lisa is alive- even though they showed her in the preview I'm sure it is some kind of fantasy sequence. I knew Claire would get the abortion- it fits with her character and where she is at right now. I hope this works out for Ruth too and there is nothing weird going on there. I dind't get a bad vibe so I'll keep my fingers crossed.a But, is Kathy Bates coming back? I'm just curious how she is going to enter...