or Connect

Posts by CosmicMama

Ha- Marcy, I knew you would post! I loved last nights episode, it was a great one. I think Lisa killed herself too- but - did you see the previews? I think they will keep it as she's missing for the next few episodes - and when Nate gets that phone call - that will be the cliff hanger season finale and we won't really find out until next season. I'm so glad Russell told Claire (we all knew it!)- and I thought her reaction was so honest and real (that is why I...
My DS (11 months) gets a bit of a rash on his chest and under his chin from time to time... The dr. said it was like heat rash and that it didn't bother him - and it doesn't seem to . But the one under his chin is very red and bump-y lately. I'm thinking because he doesn't have a very long neck- like no air gets to it. Any suggestions on things to use on it or how to keep that area cool when it doesn't get exposed much. Thanks!
Nah, don't like the whole Ruth and Arthur thing at all - I was so hoping they weren't going to go there (although it was obvious they were). It is just icky. I think Russell and the teacher had sex and it is going to come out later (poor Claire). The teacher character bugs me and is so overdone (like Billy - he was annoying and too much also) Paintball was hysterical. Lisa at Brenda's was so emotional / intense.... not to mention poor Vanessa... I hope she...
Yup, watched it. I knew Arthur wasn't really yelling at Ruth -but yeah, what the heck is going on there??? I found it too funny when they were playing the piano/singing. I hope nothing happens "between" them -that would be gross. They wouldn't do that, right? I see him more as her "dream" child she wishes she had. Ha. I know, Poor Keith. I was so happy when they got back together but maybe its looking like they aren't meant to be. Yeah, Nate and Lisa are...
The longest my babe ever went is about 4 days. I would've suggested the suppositories but you said you tried with no luck. I guess she is too young for solids otherwise I would suggest some prunes. I'm sure it's fine, I've heard of other babies not going for about a week or so but maybe I would call the dr. just to get their opinion.
Yes, it is very obvious Nate and Lisa won't last. I still love this show- still the best thing on TV but i don't love what they've done with Frederico and Kieth lately- taken 2 likeable characters and made them not as like-able. Hope they fix that. (Well it seems like they can't decide with poor Keith because he goes back and forth between being sympathetic and not all the time). BTW, LaurelArmar, that is one very cute babe!!
I used to be so concerned with my little guy getting enough milk during his long (91/2 hours) at daycare but finally feel ok about that. Now he is 10.5 months and eats solids but I'm wondering if he gets enough of that during the day. I figure for the whole day between nursing or bottles of ebm - he gets about 20-24 oz. of bm a day. For breakfast at daycare he gets some cereal (still the baby kind) and a jar (4 oz) of fruit. For lunch he gets a jar of veggies...
Quote: am tired of some of the judgements on women who get manicures.. go to the gym.. drink lattes, wear makeup, whatever! OOH they must be BAD MOMMIES because they're taking the time to do something indulgent for themselves . Every Friday (like today) I treat myself to Starbucks (a chai tea latte and a lemon scone) for getting through another week. Thanks for helping with the guilt mama!! Owen&Mama- you go girl, I bet you look hot! I'm...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. But, I did notice they made kind of a crack at SAHM's on the last show - I forget what it was but I remember thinking- "Uh OH" at the time. After they've been so good (kind of) about the AP stuff. Does anyone remember? I liked the new apprentice character, I thought he fit right in - wonder what is going to happen there. Ruth is obviously smitten, but does Kathy Bates feel the same way? Poor Keith, I wish he'd find some happiness...
THanks everyone for some excellent points. I fall into the camp where the comments bother me a little but I don't need much help in feeling guilty because it is something I have enough of anyway. Just wanted to add to sohj what a horrible comment by that coworker. I would feel sorry for that woman too- what a nasty, sad person! You gave a great reply though.