or Connect

Posts by angelpie545

I'm anterior again, as I was last time.  Not sure about the first two times, lol, too long ago.  I'm 20 wks now and am really starting to feel some strong movement, though it is light. 
 Wow it's been awhile since I've been back to this DDC! Since I last posted, I found out we're having a boy.  We had a lot of to-do about names, but we finally chose one, which will be a surprise. :P
I was once in your shoes! Only I was 18 by that time, but 17 when I got pregnant.  My best advice would be to read, read, read and do some research.  Even though you're 38 weeks, it's not too late to inform yourself of all your options during labor.  It's possible that your provider might have "stripped your membranes" (sometimes done to try to induce labor) during the exam, making it more painful than usual.  I've had my membranes stripped twice, and both times it hurt...
My first two births were with my midwives, and I can't quite remember if I have fundal massage after their births.  I had some pretty bad bleeding with my first, nearly passed out and had to have an IV, so I'm rather certain that's what they did.  It was almost 12 years ago (my baby is so big! lol) so I can't recall exactly.  #2 is kind of a blur as well.  I know with my son in the hosptial they definitely did it, but I had an epi so I didn't feel much.  I do remember...
I'm pregnant with my fourth have that kangaroo pouch...I can't suspect it will get any better with this one, lol.  I'll definitely be looking for a Tupler class.  I've already bought her book but was unsure about how to use the splint and do the exercises.  I think I should have bought the DVD instead.
 This is my 4th baby, and I'm due July 15th.  Hoping for a sticky after some issues with subchorionic hemmorhage, which looks like it's resolving itself.  So far, HB looks good on the scans. :)
Just got a faint positive yesterday, and a darker positive this morning with first morning urine.  My LMP was Oct. 9th, so I guess I'm testing pretty early.  My cycles are an average of 30 days long, but can vary between 26-38 days, depending.  It's my 4th pregnancy, and I'm hoping for a sticky baby (haven't had any miscarriages, but it still worries me).  So far I'm MOODY and feel like I'm having major PMS and want to bleed so it will all go away...except I cant, LOL. ...
I'm kind of "meh" about the whole thing.  I mean, the internet isn't private, guys.  Even with the new UA it's difficult to post advice to someone who requests "support only" but is clearly doing something that is very dangerous, either to them or their child.  Some of the "snark" sites discuss these threads at length because it can be really hard to watch someone willfully faceplant and not being able to do a thing about it.  I'm not down with it when it becomes...
OP, I'm not trying to be awful, but imagine how you would feel is said sex offender molested or otherwise sexually assaulted your SIL's kids? I get that with family, it can be dicey, but is that something you really want to risk? Please, take time to really think on this.  Who matters most here? Your SIL's feelings, or these innocent children who may be at risk? Could you really live with that fact that maybe, just maybe a call to the cops could have prevented a child...
I think the CDC is more concerned with access to vaccines, rather than philosophical choices.