or Connect

Posts by angelpie545

Honestly this lady sounds like she might have some dementia/psychiatric issues. I don't know anyone who, in their right mind, would think it would be alright to rearrange someone's personal belongings in THEIR OWN HOME. I would absolutely confront this woman (someone has to or she may think this kind of behavior is normal-and apparently she does, as she doesn't seem to see anything wrong with it) and let her know in no uncertain terms that her behavior is inexcusable and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Nikel1979 Isn't in funny how we all can see it so differently? Compared to me at 16, I wouldn't even dream of calling her naive. This is very true! I have to admit, it wasn't until very recently that I realized differently kids mature how wide the norms actually are. I have always been mature for my age mentally and when I became a mother at eighteen I was definitely ready for it-however I can honestly say that I...
I had a wonderful experience with my then two-and-a-half year daughter being present for her sister's birth. I was a single mama at the time, but I wanted this to be a family event, not just an event where mama leaves and comes home with a new baby. One thing that really helped in my situation was having a support person there for only my older daughter (in my case it was my mother), so that she could have someone there to explain things on her level as they were...
Bump! I'm learning so much! So....I hope this hasn't been addressed before...are the services, robes, and art in the Orthodox Church much like it was in the Middle Ages? I was looking at pictures and they are very beautiful but very pre-Renaissance looking.
Thanks Umsami! It is so excellent to hear positive news come from the Muslim world.
Quote: Originally Posted by ThreeBeans Gosh, it sounds like everybody's over-reacting. It's little kids playing pretend to make themselves feel powerful. Unless your son is planning to send flying monkies over to the little girl's house I don't think anyone needs to get so worked up. (By anyone I mean the school and the other mother.) I agree! Kids do and say things like that because they *don't* realize the seriousness of what they are...
Of a good place to find long hippie skirts? I'm talking long enough to *almost* cover my feet. I've been looking everywhere but can't seem to find any!
Quote: Originally Posted by DaughterOfKali Oh dear, if I took that test now, I'd fail. Me too.
Quote: Originally Posted by becoming Note to everyone: If you ever feel the need to call the show "Cheaters," you already have your answer. I wonder if they have ever spied on *anyone* who wasn't actually cheating. Of course they wouldn't air those episodes. They are all licensed private investigators, and I'm sure there are lots of people who suspect infidelity when none is occurring, so I'd be willing to bet that they encounter situations...
I will not leave the house without make-up. My Nordic features are so light that I get completely washed out by any and all light.