or Connect

Posts by Tummy

Whew! Glad I found this thread!!! I have actually been wanting to create a 'chore list' for the house for some time now! After sitting here for the past 45 minutes I have read the entire thread as well as checked out MM. My home is HUGELY lived in! Clutter everywhere! Seems no matter how much I clean, move or throw away things it never changes! I have just printed out two sample pages, the half page and full page ones... going to use them and see how...
Oh, daycare at the collage? Great idea! Thank you everyone! All of these replies have helped so much!!!
I can say that she has decided one thing.... IF her DH has not been paid a significant amount of his back owed pay by the time school ends (in another week or so), she plans to give him two choices. #1. Stay home with their children so she can go find a job and enroll in the collage (after she does she can get state or gov {not sure which it is} funded daycare, they help but do not pay it all. She only has to work and/or be in school for a min of 20 hrs per week...
Quote: Originally Posted by pauletoy Good for her. I can't wait to hear the response/excuse. Oh yes, it is a good one, I was going to post last night, but never got online.. her DH did read the email and sent one to the boss himself.... I will be back in a while to post what happened as I am running out the house in just a few minutes... my little girl is graduating 1st grade today
Oh boy, guess she sent the BOSS an email this am.... got into her DH email and found three addresses for the boss and sent him an email, also CC it to her DH. She said he has not read it yet, she checked The DH has not read it yet that is... but it said that she needed gas an food money, that she knew it was not her place to ask for such but that this has gone on for too long and something needed to be done! That $9.00 in CHANGE was not good enough.!!! Last wed...
Thank you everyone! I needed to read these stories, I feel much better now!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED HERE!!! She has read all of your replies. #1. No drug use. He has a HUGE issue with addicts. He is not a drug user himself, never has been. (occasional mj but none in nearly 2 full years himself). He is not drinking either. #2. She believes it is true that he feels bad about this situation. He shuts down, so to speak, so that he does not have to deal with the feelings of being inadequate (her words). #3. She has not...
Thank you everyone! I do not believe that an addiction is in play here, but then again, you NEVER know! I would hate to think that someone was cause such pain and suffering in their own home, to their spouse and children. On the other hand, I do know it happens!
Wow, I feel all important and stuff, Abimommy posted on my thread Quote: Originally Posted by abimommy He is an "intern" and he isn't *owed* money or is he supposed to be paid when the company gets some money? How much is he working? Is he willing to work in addition to what he is currently working so they can feed the kids? Is there anyone who can watch her children so she can work? No, he is not an intern.... He is helping get this business...
LCBMAX that is priceless! Thank you ladies for the replies. I do work with her on cleaning up her own toys and she does a great job 90% of the time. On the other hand, my DP and his views on things are totally different! For instance, *I* let DD run around diaper/panties during the day so she has free range and can get to the potty quickly if she needs to.. and she did GREAT FOR WEEKS!! Two days of him being home and he REFUSED to let her be bottomless,...