or Connect

Posts by Tummy

poppy, that is a great idea. I know she is going to RE-apply and I will def suggest that she does JUST THAT. In fact maybe just give the FS ppl the boss' number to contact him directly, lol.
Quote: Originally Posted by LROM "Clean up"? I'm not familiar with this concept but it sounds intriguing... tell me more! Thank you!
My DP came home last night... It was late, I had a blah day. Did 3 loads of his laundry plus another 2, a sink of dishes, vacuumed the tile.. but I did not clean up the living room. He was offended that 'he' cleaned it up last night and that when he came home there was toys and such "ALL OVER THE PLACE" as he put it. I do not keep after my 2yr old all day. She is a non stop mover, go go go! So I am wondering, do other mommies who stay at home clean up after...
Quote: Originally Posted by Evergreen If I were her I'd try to get a job or a raise in the meantime. That is where she is at now, trying to find a job with an infant and school age child in the house.. trying to get daycare help to get a job. I do know from my own experience that our area does not help with daycare costs UNLESS you already have a job, you have to prove you work X amount of hours. I can help her with the kids, but I live 45...
Quote: Originally Posted by PoppyMama If he is an owner of the business and is just not making any money yet he will have to provide extensive documentation of that. Not an owner as far as I am aware of, but I do not know 100% of the circumstances. I think that maybe that is part of the problem, there is no documentation of his employment as the 'owner' has been supposedly paying him 'out of pocket-cash'... but hell, if he 'was' paying OOP...
I have a friend who is in a bad situation, well to me it sounds bad! Her husband has been working with a man who is starting a new business. It is still in the starting phase, has a name, patents and contracts and such (whatever it entails) have been created... but the company is not 'going' just yet. Well the situation is: Her husband has not received a paycheck since MARCH 1ST, yes M.A.R.C.H. first. I guess the guy has given the DH money 'here and there', just...
There *is* a reason for women being informed to wait 6 weeks for intercourse. IMO, it is mostly so that your physician can do your 6wk check up, ensure that all is where it needs to be and check your over all health after birth. My MW always told me to wait until my bleeding was minimal and I felt comfortable, not the full 6 weeks. However, our bodies go through serious physical altercations during pregnancy and esp birth. Your body needs time to heal from birth,...
I have no wise words of wisdom.... Just wanted to say Steph, YOU ARE AN AMAZING WOMAN. I do believe I have myself a Steph-crush. All joking aside, you are an inspiration to me!
Stunning!!!