or Connect

Posts by Tummy

One more thing I wash CD in my home washing machine, I dry them in my home dryer. I also use my home washing machine to launder the ENTIRE houses laundry needs. There is absolutely NOTHING nasty, grouse, disgusting, etc about laundering your clothes in the same machine that you launder your CD. When a washing machine is used, it pretty much cleans itself during they washing cycle anyhow. That is like saying, OMG, I cannot wash my basket of laundry in my own...
& if the management does NOT want to provide necessary alternatives but insist that I cannot use the facility, I would request that they change the leasing agreement IMMEDIATELY and have all renters sign it. I would also, umm-what would be the right words- not 'threaten' but suggest maybe, that I would be seeking the advise of an attorney on your rights as a renter and the rights of your lease agreement! Of course, that would be the LAST RESORT option, only after all...
IMO: I would print out any and all info I could about the benefits of CD, including but not limited to the laundering care of them. I would then after having said educational materials in my hand walk down to the management to speak with them. Taking with me a notebook so that I can take notes on the entire conversation. You never know if you will need this outlined meeting at a later date! I would also bring with me, my lease that states the "do and don't" of the...
Have not read all posts, however... My youngest had SEVERE GERD. She was put on an RX. She weighed a whooooping 12 (ish) lbs at 7mo old. We stopped the RX and went with homeopathic/natural remedies. She had a test, dont remmeber the name of it, where she drank chalky stuff while being X-ray'd. Fount out that her 'flapper thingy' (yes medical term. to the max) that is to close after feeding would not close. I am one who prefers to wait on solid foods, even...
My deepest and sincerest apologies to any and all person who I may have offended!
I have not read all of the replies, however wanted to quickly throw my $.02 in before rushing off to pick up DD from school We had a similar situation with our puppy, now 5+ months old. This started when he was only, well, I believe it was around when he was 7-ish weeks. I am still not 100% that he was being aggressive in a mean/harmful way or just aggressive passive. The toddler (now 22 mo old) would love on him by laying on top of him while he was calm/resting. ...
We have a 'designer mut' Our little baby is 5 mo old and weighs in at 75lbs so far! His mother is a papered Dane, his father is a papered Dobie. I was thinking about a Rotty for you, big breed, gentile giants, family oriented. Pits have such a HUGELY bad wrap, they truly are great dogs! Boxers are great also, however, keep in mind they are WAY ENERGETIC! American Bull dogs are one of my favorites, totally gentile and loving! Big lap dogs, We also...
I saw two types just yesterday, now I cannot for the life of me remember wth I was! Perhaps Walgreens/CVS? I believe it was like only $10-12.00
Quote: Originally Posted by pacificbliss I am sorry I checked back here. I wanted to check in on Steph but the story about Benjamin needed a warning Although I have subbed to this thread, I come back couple times a day for an update, I am not sure that we ever will hear an update, unless of course Steph stays in contact with the mommy of the baby. With out calling and asking questions there is no way for her to 'know' what is...
I have been thinking of this family all day long!