or Connect

Posts by Tummy

Natural lubricants that come to mind first are: #1 BREAST MILK, you are bf after all, #2 Saliva (totally grosses me out, however it does work)
FYI, I started a support thread in G&L for Benjamin, I know *I* need support on this loss... Care to join me, http://www.mothering.com/discussions...0#post15343690
DISCLAIMER: If you do not know the story of this babys death, please know it will impact you in a very strong and hard way! You WILL begin to sob in an uncontrollable way and possibly never get the image of this child's murder out of your head/heart/soul! After being impacted by reading this little boys story I have not been able to get the horrific visual of his senseless death out of my head. I have noticed that I am not alone in this. Many of us, here on MDC,...
Quote: Originally Posted by EMandM Will my boobs EVER stop growing? Eventually and then you will be asking in a couple years, will my boobs EVER stop deflating!?!?!? Quote: Will I ever have strength in my abdominal muscles again? Absolutely, some first time and {subsequent time moms} have to work a bit on it, but yes! Quote: Will I really know what to do when "baby" is here? I've always been very...
My first thought when I read your tittle and name, was STRESS from work... My question is, do you have dreams on the nights you scratch that you recall?
Thank you for moving this thread... who ever did so. I went. Was not this mind blowing expierence that I beieve my partner expected it to be, but I already knew it would not be. I have never had any of these 'services' before. I did tell him not to bother wasting the $ next time, HOWEVER, I did enjoy the facial, it was great! I was completely disenchanted with the pedi and mani! Asked the lady for 'french manicure', she used a white pencil- wiped it on the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Purple Sage I've been thinking about this poor little boy, his family, and the person who did this to him for days. What a tragedy. It is making me seriously consider working in childcare when my children are older. No matter how bad the pay is, babies need people who will love them and not hurt them. I also have been in tears for days over this little guy! You have a great point/idea. I have many...
I am tired! My wonderful partner bought me a half day spa retreat last year, for Mother's day. I HAVE TO USE IT now or its unusable! I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO A STUPID SPA! I do not want to be pampered, I want to lay in bed and be alone! that would be nice, to have a day of doing nothing in my own home! So I finally made an apt for the spa... Called and asked my gf is she would come over to watch my girls while I went. Made the apt late in the afternoon so she...
Quote: Originally Posted by rajahkat Oh dear god. That is the saddest thing I've ever heard. I'm going to try to stop sobbing now and go love on my babies. I cannot bring myself to find the quote you quoted. Do not know how I missed reading it to begin with. I am truly sick to my stomach. I am weeping as I type this. when I read the part about the baby crawling his way ... OMFG, I cannot even type it.. I am so sad! Oh My, cannot stop the...
From the stand point of a woman who has watched and lived the suffering of an active alcoholic .... I agree with JB's words, YOU cannot do anything to help him get sober. The only thing you can do is support him and make sure he knows that you are there for him regardless. There is nothing you can say/do to force him back into recovery. However, offering to take him to meetings, {perhaps even attending them with him?} pick him up from them, etc would be beneficial to...