or Connect

Posts by Tummy

Alright, below you will find my partners words in quote. He just said to me as I am typing this to let you know that you can fwd his words to your friend also. Now, I am going to read what he wrote, Quote: Thoughts of suicide and depression are very common in active alcoholics and sober alcoholics that are not in treatment. I speak from experience, and with sincere concern for your friend. There is a better way. He can live happy, joyous, and free. He can...
to you!!! It takes a very brave and strong person to remain in the life of an Alcoholic! I am going to have my partner read your post in a minute, ask him to reply to you from his standpoint/experience/opinion, give you some suggestions. He is an amazing person when it comes to such things. Stay tuned for more...
I find myself stalking this thread for updates. Anything new?
Great thread, subbing! I am in serious need of structure myself! I am tired of my days just blending together, feeling as though I get nothing accomplished at all.
How old are they? How is their dad reacting to them calling you mommy? Have you and he sat together with the children and expressed that they do have a mom, however, you feel blessed to be called mommy by them? How do your children feel about them calling you mommy? I think it is a great thing! Sounds as though they are blessed to have YOU in their life. I remember when MY DD began calling my X's wife mommy. I was devastated! Then I realized just...
O.M.G! Totally call and speak with the VET him/herself tomorrow. Document your phone call! Take in the photos of your babies paws. That is totally UNACCEPTABLE! There is no way that a trained/certified vet would have done this to your kitty's paws! This was totally done by a person who had no clue wtf they were doing, IMO!
We for instance, when in situation when we are asked, "is she/he up to date on all vaccinations?" we answer, "YES, WE ARE ALL GOOD" No lie. As far as the Drs office or friends/family/strangers... It is simple, it is against my belief system. I do not believe in forcing chemicals into my child's body that may or may not harm him/her. I believe this is a choice for my child to make, of course that does not make much difference to the drs who are telling you how your...
Quote: Originally Posted by StephandOwen There is a core group of employees who have been with the daycare for most of it's existence (almost 12 years now). I trusted these people. I trusted them with my child (he was enrolled at this daycare while I worked here before he started Kindergarten). Exactly, you (parents) trust the people who care for your child(ren) after you drop them off. Quote: Up until all this happened, the...
I was in tears just making the spa appointment! I did make my phone call(s)! It was very good! I believe I got somewhere with it. I will find out for sure the first of next week, I am very hopeful! thank you girls for the replies! I need the support in the worst way. It sucks when you start a thread that is important to "you" and see that it has been viewed a hundred times with no replies, that always sucks, lol, however I also am guilty of such. erh!
Are you in the states? Are you nursing your baby(ies)? THAT will make a huge difference! Is there ANY possibility that you two can hold off on the divorce, seek 6 months of counseling "together" first. Not go through the horrific details of a divorce for a few months? Perhaps by that time he will have had time to 'work through' his issues and you can help him. !!!!