or Connect

Posts by JR'smama777

A good breast pump is one of the few things I tell folks they should spend some money on. I've found that when mamas get pumps that aren't great, it's very hard to pump well, they get discouraged or fed up or thinks it's a problem with their bodies and just quit bf'ing. Manual pumps may work ok for some but I personally only liked using mine when I couldn't plug it in. Medelas are GREAT. The one I had was electric, battery, and hand pump. That was 8 years ago and so...
Fly Lady totally changed my life and I highly recommend her. I am a working mom who spends 2 hrs commuting every day and her techniques are perfect for me. I now have a peaceful, comfortable home. I can observe the Sabbath because all my cleaning isn't left until the weekend. Our Christmas vacation time was wonderful because I didn't have to do a ton of New Year's decluttering or anything else. It's just a regular, simple routine and a different mindset that...
Quote: Originally Posted by Oriole Ouch This must be very tough for you. I probably would sit him down and let him understand that it's NOT an option for him to listen. We never use that kind of language with the adults, let alone the child. Boy, do I know how the teenager can push your buttons, but it sounds all twisted in your scenario. Do you think something along the lines "If we don't fix it, WE won't last" can get his attention? New...
Waiting for pics here, too. I want to make my oldest niece a turtle for Christmas and have been searching lots of patterns. You should be so pleased with your sweet girl!
I thought I'd come and give the outcome. I found lots of info about using WD 40, but couldn't use that ...not so interested in blowing up my house with a gas dryer I started out with a slightly abrasive sponge and a bowl of moistened baking soda. But I found a guy on the web who said he used whitening toothpaste and I thought I'd give it a try and : I'm working on it a bit at a time and hope to have it finished tomorrow. I may try to salvage the clothes as...
I'm just going to throw the clothes away since there are SO. MANY. SPOTS. But how do I clean my dryer?! By the way...it's a gas dryer, so no WD40 or Goo Gone as per the Crayola website.
You can mix it in with whatever you clean your toilet, floors, etc. Flylady says soap is soap and I love that!
Honestly, I would not rush to judgement. Emails, texts and written snippets are very easy to get wrong. I try never to take offense until I've had a conversation on the issue. If I were judged on every piece I've ever included in an email...yikes
Jyotsna...a person doesn't need a visa to enter Thailand if they're going as tourists and staying less than 30 days Thanks for everyone's help! I spoke with xh last night and we'll go to the notary tomorrow. Maybe I'll come back and post to let everyone know how the trip went! Blessings!