or Connect

Posts by bleurae

I am interested.
I am not sure what is up. I asked what everyone wanted to do but got no response. Whatever people want is fine with me. I am not sure.
Thanks Heather, this board is more for those of us who are WAY beyond home inseminating, the BBBB stands for Bruised Belllies (plus some other stuff) meaning we have gone on to injectables at least. Thanks though.
Hi all I just got back from my 9 week u/s. All is measuring ok. The heart rate was high but then again so was mine!! The baby also moved twice which made my doc really happy. He is having me come back in 2 weeks for an 11 week u/s and then if all is well I will graduate then. I have no idea how I will make it two weeks but I will sure try. Sorry for the me post but I need to get off here and relax, it has been a stressful last 2 days. Tracee soooooooo great to see...
I wanted to post this here too, it is pasted from my blog. I just had a super proud mama moment. Bliss and I were watching an old Tom and Jerry (I am still on the fence on many of these) and it was one where Jerry and Nibbles were Musketeers. Anyhow at the end Jerry puts Nibbles over his knee and spanks him and Bliss asked "why is Jerry raising and lowering his hand like that?" I said he was spanking Nibbles and it wasn't nice and before I could say any more he asked...
Suz so good to hear from you. I can finally publicly say congrats on TWO GIRLS too!!! I hope your headaches are lessening. I had a bad headache last Thursday and I thought of you all day. I thought how awful it must be for you day after day and I only had it one day. Much love to you my friend. I am so frustrated. I have done great all week and then Thursday I spend the day sick as hell all day from an awful day ling headache which was fine, I dealt with it, then...
Thanks Michele, I saw sam at the old board post good news but haven't seen her here or since. As for prenatals I swear by Rainbow Light Just Once. I love having to only take one tablet daily. I also take other stuff with it but that is mostly for other reasons.
copied from blog GOOD NEWS!!!!! The docs wife came in just to see me for this u/s and everyone gathered. They were doing retrievals today so I had to wait an hour which NEVER happens there. Doc was wanting good news as much as I was I swear. He saw the heartbeat right away and the embryo was much easier to get a good view of than last time. He took a measurement and it was 8w1d!!!!!!!!! That is 9 days growth in 6 days!!!!! I was over the freaking moon!!! I had...
Thanks Luisa!! Suz!!! So GREAT to see you. I know the different boards is so hard and frustrating. I am not sure what to do about it though. I am open to anyone can suggest anything. How is your belly??? You are a wee thing right? I imagine you with this adorable ball of a belly growing. Much love my friend. Suz I am so frustrated for you with those darn headaches. I am glad you are getting some appointments though, hopefully they will find a quick easy cure for this...
Oh what a relief!!!!! I am so happy Shannon, you give him a stern talking to in between kisses and hugs!!!