or Connect

Posts by bunsmom

Hi. I just bought and started wearing (last week!) the mei tai from meitaibaby.com I love this and the prints are wonderful, it was also shipped very fast. My baby loves this carrier, and I have tried (and also liked) two fleece pouches from Kangaroo Korner, tried and didn't like the Sutemi and the Native carrier. This is the only carrier that she will not fuss in and actually seems to love.
Hi there. I am new to the board, but our baby girl was born on 9/4/04. The last few days have been difficult, she won't nap. For nothing, and it is stressing me out. I have tried everything. I can get her to sleep and the POOF she wakes right up. I am just exhausted. I am thinking that it might have to do with her teething, all I am using is the Hyland's tablets or gel, and then a cold washcloth for her to suck on. Any other ideas? Besides that, she is wonderful and...
That is wonderful! Celebrate!!!
I am so glad I read this thread. Our Daughter is going to be 6 months this Friday, and I am wary of starting her on solids. I am not worried at all that she will be missing anything, she is very healthy (about 17 pounds I think, maybe closer to 18 pounds, but also about 30 inches long), and hasn't been sick at all. Her next Dr. apt. is next week and I am dreading it, one because I don't want to deal with the eating solids issue and the other is I have now decided to...
Zach's Mom. I wish you lived close to me (Northern California), you sound like my kind of friend. I LOVE the pie hole comment, I say that to my husband (joking of course) when he is getting on my nerves. So many people with soooo many opinions. So far, strangers have been the WORST. Our "bunny" is just 6 months (well, this Friday), and even as young as 6 weeks people would ask "is this your first" and after saying "yes" they would say "when are you going to have...
Hi. I just wanted to give you some support. I think you are doing a wonderful thing in raising your daughter as a veg. She will THANK YOU later. I have been a veg. for 13 years, and thankfully so is my husband, so that is not an issue, but of course everyone else has to put in there two cents about how raising our daughter as a veg. isn't a good idea. Heavy sigh...she is only 6 months and hasn't even started solids yet... The book suggestions are the same ones I...
Hi there. I think most of these were mentioned, but here is what we have been listening to: Mary had a little amp Peter, Paul and Mommy and Peter Paul and Mommy too For the kids, and for the Kids too Raffi and my favorite Sweet Honey in the Rock!!! We also listen to a lot of Louie Prima, Ray Charles, Dinah Washington, Ella etc...that our bunny loves. I am not a big country music fan, but was watching the "Today" show when buns was only a couple days old and...
Thank you so much! So glad to meet all of you!!!!
Hi. I am a SAHM to a fabulous little 5 1/2 month old babe, "buns". A nickname, originally "honey bunny", then "bunny" and now "buns". Buns came into our lives at home, in water with three fantastic midwives. We are a happy, organic (most of the time), vegetarian (no eggs, just dairy), breastfeeding, very attached, sling wearing family and loving it. So glad to be here!