or Connect

Posts by rowansmomma

I have the Dyson Animal and I had three dogs in my house......all shedders. It's a great vaccuum!
Quote: Originally Posted by heatherbell This is way TMI but I've perfected the 15 second technique and have also had myself a quickie in an occasional public place I'd like to hear more about that technique!
Quote: Originally Posted by heatherbell This is way TMI but I've perfected the 15 second technique and have also had myself a quickie in an occasional public place I've not done a public place but I've been known to rub one off in my car driving home from work!! (back when I worked an hour away from home) I was talented back then!!
Quote: Originally Posted by spero : Hey, y'all ... I didn't exactly throw my cat out the door and tell him "deal with it". It was HIS choice to go out - and once he'd made it, there just was no keeping him in. (Trust me, we tried.) I had every intention of having an indoor cat - but as all us feline owners know, they definitely have minds of their own. Just wanted to clarify, 'cause I'm starting to feel like I'm being held up as some sort of poor...
She nearly broke my heart when I saw her! There was NO question that she is for us! She is quite personable for a baby too.......she does that little tiny happy grind with her teeth when she sits on my chest. Oh she's so cuddly!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by macheetah Okay, since we've ventured into food and raw meat eating land, I have more to admit As kids, my sister and I used to eat purina cat chow. Chow Chow Chow! By the handful! We enjoyed it so much that my mom noticed and forbid it and then we sneaked it - I still remember the taste, over 30 years later! Even worse, I now raw feed my beasts because of what is in commercial pet food...okay I need to stop thinking...
Thank you girls!! I need to talk to my doc about a prophylactic antibiotic because I do notice whenever we have a "busy" streak, I get a bladder infection almost immediately. I'm fastidious when it comes to how I handle myself before and after sex but nevertheless, I get an infection. I don't get them mildly.......I get quite ill with them. Nausea, pain...excruciating pain. I will check out that site and yes, if I run into questions, I will pm! I've been...
OMG I'm so excited!! As some of you know, I have no fur babies anymore. I wanted to get Rowan a couple rats for his birthday but I went to the petstore today to get everything ready for them and walked past this..... http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h3...le/velvet2.jpg She made me feel just like Adelle did when I first met her!!! I think Rowan will LOVE her. He can take her outside in the yard in the summer, take her to his dad's on the weekends and bunnies...
So, I was recently diagnosed with IC. I have a looong (okay, my whole life) history of bladder problems. My first memory is getting swatted in second grade for going to the bathroom too much. I was catheterized and tested. I was a bedwetter til I was 11ish I think. I've had incontinence problems (not so much incontinence as I couldn't hold it and it would leak out because I had to go so bad). I've been scoped and learned I have a teeny tiny bladder, but that's all...
I'll add. I chew my cheeks till they bleed, and yes I eat the skin. I also do this with the skin around my cuticles. I have eczema and I get it in my scalp......so I'm a constant scalp picker. I, too, pee in the shower and yes, I've been with men who think it's funny to pee ON me in the shower. Um......yeah. I do smell the stuff that I clean from under my toenails (I gotta know if my toenails are stinky!!). I, too.........smell my vaJJ. Gotta make sure...