or Connect

Posts by KindRedSpirit

:) 
Thank you, swede, I've looked it up, and it does fit, I think I will schedule an ultrasound with an OB. :)
So, this is my 10th pregnancy, 4th possible miscarriage, except it's not happening.My period returned after lactational ammenorea  (sp?) in Jan, I had a period early in the month and late in the month-understandable, it had been 28 mo, and my body was trying to get back in order...we concieved in early Feb, I had an experience in late Feb of sudden pressure and then a gush.It was bloody, and I had an edorphin high, so I figured I was not pregnant, and my symptoms were...
My heart goes out to you.Miscarriages are hard.I too, was unschooling,had a traumatic loss, put my kids in the neighborhood school as I thought that this was an appropriate time to accept that community resource-withdrew them 5 days later-it was SO much MORE work! We just toughed it out, and that was/is life. I noticed that your finances are spectacularly similar to ours, with the exception of the food allowance.We have 8 members in our family and use a fraction of the...
I am looking for feedback regarding a spouse who is just not "getting" unschooling and keeps trying to feed in management of, and busy work, and undermining progress. He feels he is helping-to quell the chaos. I have noticed, in his various jobs that he brings home whatever system of management he is under. Because of that, and because his employment is important,I am not sure how to bring this to his attention in a stronger manner without insulting his efforts for...
I am willing to start a sensory support group!I live in Weber county, and I'm fishing for interest.I would like to have a parents support-share what works group and a combined kids play group at the same time.I have a 6 yr old and a 1 yr old in particular, one is hypo sensitive and the other is hyper sensitive.Any interest?
I belive we are done.I'm done,my uterus is done, my mind and body are done.Six children (9 pregnancies) in 12 years is plenty!I'd be pushing too far past the limits to allow another round.We're looking at DH having a vasectomy.It makes me nervous, but I feel I need to avoid hormonal birth control, and my body has certainly been through enough.I'm not actually sad about it.I'm calmed and comforted.This really was too much,but I think I can muster enough to keep it a good...
Way to keep positive,elonwy!!!! I hope recovery gets smoother for you.Hugs.   Can I just say, I am SSSSOOOOOOOOOO happy to not be pregnant anymore!!!!!  YAY! And with a happy, healthy baby on the other side.I was starting to worry.The short version is,19,yes,19 days "over" after about 7 hours of active labor,and a moment of baby's head being stuck in my perinium with a bit of shoulder distocia,Lily was born!!!!A girl! 8 lb. 9 oz. 21 in. in the water,in our front...
Oh yeah, at 4 pm on JUNE 8,2011. :)
Finally, after 42w 5d gestation,Lily Ocean Lorraine has entered the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8lb 9oz 21in at home in a pool caught by dad doulaed by 7 yr old sister,who cut the cord-just below a true knot!:) (not UC,but very family focused.:) ) Happy, healthy and a delight!