or Connect

Posts by GranoLLLy-girl

It probably is passive-aggressive on his part.  As for their height/weight--they are healthy (my dd has health issues that have affected her feeding/growth over the years, but ds is just tiny like his dad).   You are right, I probably should not have reacted that way.  But I think the bottom line for me is that ex is nice and then mean--passive aggressive and then flat out aggressive--both.   He's been really mad at me for saying something in front of the...
I am at the grocery store tonight and I come out with all of my groceries, and there is my ex with my two kids in the back of his jeep.  The jeep has no top on it, and both kids are in the back without carseats.  They are older--one is 7 and one is 8----BUT the 7 year old weighs 40 pounds and the 8 year old weighs 43 pounds.  My ex is only 5 feet tall--and so am I--so we are all petite as far as people go.  Well, he's short for a man, whereas I am short, but that's not...
I'm sorry that you are going through this.  I don't know how old your kids are, but if I were you and you know in the end that this isn't going to work--you need to move on as quickly as possible.  And then, once you do, stay single for a few years and don't let loneliness or temptation get you in a situation like this again.  The kids will suffer if you stay longer and in your heart you know you will be leaving.
How about just making it easier to use for those of us who are not tech-savvy...every time things change, it takes me forever to figure out how to use whatever it is that is new...and I don't even know what a mobile skin is...
Congrats!  I'm sorry that it has come to this, but you will find support here and hopefully you have real life support, too.
I'm glad that all of these moms have chimed in.  Because they are all correct.  Seek counseling.  Then make a decision based on you and the child alone.  Do not wish for things that will never happen.  Believe me, that's the fastest way to ruin your life.
They might do that.  But you will spend a fortune in attorney fees just trying to collect that little bit.  Then you will have the hassle of having to share this baby with that man.  A man you know nothing about.  I was married for 20 years and my ex left.  Raising two kids is HARD work--and I'm a PhD--being a single parent to these two children is MUCH harder than getting that PhD.  There is so much to consider in all of this.  I'm not trying to be harsh--but boy, when...
If I were you, I'd cut all ties with this man and move on your own.  If you make as much money as you have posted and he is unemployed--you will not be getting ANY child support.  You can't take anything from 0.  I would also consider putting the baby up for adoption.  It just doesn't sound like you are in a place where this child was what you wanted.  You don't even really know this guy.  Don't make a permanent life mistake because of a short-term (sounds like crummy)...
I don't think it matters at all if you are not paying the ex any support. I would like to ask--why a second bachelor's degree?  Why not a master's degree? What is your field?
mee mee--wow--you are an inspiration.  I don't feel beautiful...I feel washed up.  I feel tired...I feel lonely and I'm scared to death.  Maybe in a couple of years, I'll be where you are...but now, it's a daily struggle.  Raising these two kids alone---it's all I can do each day to just get through.  I REALLY hope I'll be where you are...in two years...really.