or Connect

Posts by GranoLLLy-girl

Thanks mee mee...truly...and everyone else...thank you.  My b-day is December 30th. I'll be 46.  I feel like I am 90.  Thank you for the kindness...
My ex walked out on the kids and me in May (on our 2oth anniversary--nice, huh?)---I've been living in our house since then but it's been on the market since Thanksgiving.  Well, we sold it.  Now I'm desperately looking for a place to live (not as easy as you might think)...but beyond all of this headache--I'm still angry and don't want to be a single mom.  I'm mad that I'm selling the house alone and packing alone and raising the kids alone and doing everything alone. I...
I'm sorry you are going through this.  My ex does the same thing...acts like he's all down about Christmas--then this morning, shows up and gets all the spare keys to the cars....??? Whatever.  I tell myself DO NOT LOOK backwards--it's over and it's over.  That's the best I can do.  But I completely get it. I'm in the same boat--HE was the one who wanted out.  Once in a while he's nice--then back to the same old crap.  Here's hoping 2011 will be one step up.
 Amen for this statement.  'Tis the season of miracles--now, let's see if good things will come for all of us.
Dear STBX, Thank you for leaving.  At first, I was pretty devastated...but now, I'm good.  My house is clean.  In retrospect you never did a damn thing to contribute.  And now that's perfectly clear and I actually have physical proof.  Example:  with you here:  lawn not mowed; dirty dishes in the sink; dirty laundry and gutters filled with leaves.  WithOUT you here:  lawn not mowed; NO dirty dishes in the sink; NO dirty laundry...gutters filled with leaves.  The glass...
As a person with a PhD in education--if you have to pull your children out of school for five days--go to your children's principal/guidance/etc., and get a written letter from that person that says something along the lines of the fact that if you pull them out of school for that extended amount of time, that they children are at risk of failing their grade level.  I know in VA (where I live), if a child misses more than ten days of school that they can be held back a...
eosinophilic esophagitis ---check----- che check into this if you have not--I didn't read all of the responses to your thread--but if no one has posted this--do please check.  There are several moms on this board whose children have this.  I think USAmma is one of them--I haven't seen a post from her in a while...I think she's a mod.  Her dd and mine had g-tubes about the same time, if I recall.  Don't panic--it doesn't mean your babe will end up on a g-tube.  There...
http://www.divorcesource.com/groups/kentucky.shtml      Try this link.  I don't know that it will help--but scroll all the way through as there is information at the bottom of the page.  Hang in there.  I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.  My ex walked out on us and it was the worst day of my life.  I can't say that I love him any more--and I know that I'd never take him back in a million years....but there are so many days upon days upon days that I just look...
BlueHolly, do a google search to see if there are any legal clinics for women in your area.  I live in Virginia and there is this great group called Second Saturdays and it's a one time $40 fee and then after that you can come as often as you want.  It's worth its weight in gold.  They have lectures about lawyers, etc., and they also give tips on things to know. Anyway--check in your area.  Good luck.  I'm in the middle of the process after a 20 marriage and on days...
Cool...where did the peace sign come from?  Very me...who knew.