or Connect

Posts by kel

Had an ultrasound on the painful/numb leg today and it is just a lipoma (little fat deposit).  Which is kind of what I assumed, but the midwife wanted to rule out a clot.  It seems that with increased blood flow, slight tissue swelling of late pregnancy that it's just being pressed against a vein - which is in turn causing pretty constant pain and numbness in my left thigh.  Oh well - only two more months;).    Babe has definitely not moved down at all yet - I'm...
32 weeks 5 days; measuring around 36 getting there...  
A link to an article on baby spinal and hip growth, and why babies should be carried as much as possible...   http://www.bobafamily.com/research/strollers-baby-carriers-and-infant-stress/
travelmumma - Just drink lots of water, put your feet up a lot, read, watch movies - rest and relax.  Resting and water can really make a world of difference.  xoxoxoxo
Rae, if the wool is felted (even just partially felted) you don't need any special needles or machine.  I make stuff out of lightly felted wool sweater all the time and any stitch will work.  Just double stitch - go over it twice, with some space in between the first row of stitches so that it's reinforced. 
Ditto on the swollen lower region;) - but I've had that for months, so not a sign of impending labor...    zebrachick - I have a bit of apprehension about this birth, too.  Not a bad feeling or anything.  Just that knowledge, after four previous births, that something hard is coming up!  I'm excited about it in many ways, but apprehensive as well.  I don't think that's surprising though!   I'm in the 6+ weeks category (I've got almost 8 wks until my due date of...
I've been very weepy, too, jakesmama - so you're not the only one.  I find myself doing the kind of shuddering sighs throughout the day that you do after a long cry, too, even when I haven't been.  Everything is hard, and then, sometimes, it's not.;)  I've been loving this pregnancy, but it's been a rough year - a rough couple of years - with a lot of stress, and then there's the hormones and all...  The crying spells are often a way to release tension for me, even when...
I finally put in a request, too.  Kelly B.
Thanks for all the love.  You gals all look so sweet!  And yes! - tummies are getting BIG!  xox
I had one with my first and hardly ever used it.  Probably depends on where you put it - whatever room you're in the most, you might use it...