or Connect

Posts by gracklegirl

I was just informed that there is a family history of heart problems on both sides of dss's family. I thought that was a contraindication for administering Adderall. I'm worried.
We would love to have him more, and we have presented that as an option. We have wonderful charter schools nearby that have smaller classes, and we can do the nutritional and behavioural approach to correct this. I also have researched about physical activity and adhd, and we also have resources for that. I know she has health problems, and two other boys. Her new husband is working hard to keep up with expenses, and it must be stressful. But so far they are not...
I wish I could say she would appreciate the help. My DH does have joint custody. To be honest, I do not talk to her, my DH does. The separation was a difficult one. I wish it was different, and we could all work as a team to raise this child, and even his two older brothers, but it is all very strained. My dh is going to talk to the teacher today, and is going to be present for my dss's EKG, since now the biomom does not remember her son being diagnosed with a heart...
This might not be the right board, so please move if aplicable. My 7yo stepson's mom want to put him on Adderall. This is the first we have heard of him having problems at school. He has no behavioural problems at our home or the grandparents'. He has a heart murmur, which has already proven a fatal combination with Adderall. His diet, when not with us(we only see him on the weekends), is full of artificial colorings, sweeteners and preservatives. He also gets no...
I sneeze between 5 to 7 times in a row. If I sneeze once or twice only, then I'm getting sick. :
You should be able to return it, or rather have him return it. Remind him that the store should put batteries in the toy and show you that it works before you pay for it. It's standard procedure in most stores I've been to.
Quote: Originally Posted by aisraeltax i didnt mean to kill the thread...just had some opinions on the subject. sorry if it was too long and dorky. Rach Oh, mama, no! Please don't be offended! The OP asked this thread to be killed, and I just posted what I usually post, nothing directed to you! I really thank you for your information, since I did admire your post before I made my joke! I think education is the only true way to change...
Ok, I tried! Watch, see me kill this one instead...!
I can try to write something insightful and then have it come awkward and dorky, that usually kills a thread....
It sounds a little like the Freedom Landing series, from Anne McCaffrey?