or Connect

Posts by cupswands

I couldn't, personally, have a happy marriage without a great sex life. I sort of tried the alternative, although I wasn't married to my first son's father. We were together for 3 years and it is a miracle our son was ever conceived. He lost all interest in me sexually (until I left him, at which point, he claimed he just didn't want to have sex with me unless I was on the pill...roll of eyes). He was in his forties and I was in my very early 20s and it was a major...
Well, we did it. Jumped the gun (as I am still having a teeny bit of bleeding almost four weeks after the birth) and gloriously fornicated in front of our fireplace on the floor. Oh my gosh, it was great! Then again the next morning. It feels better than it did before I got pregnant! Is that possible?? I think it might be my imagination. How liberating to actually be able to MOVE during sex, without this giant belly in front of me. However, now I have all sorts...
Ooh! I dug that out recently of a box of my hubby's old books...I'll read it ASAP. Love, Min
Sheesh. Are we hard on ourselves or what!!?? My salute to whoever mentioned how WELL you all take care of yourselves! Okay, admittedly, I don't feel too many regrets about anything. I have my list I suppose could qualify me as "confessional"--i.e., my first son was circumsized (compromise with dad in exchange for no vax...how horrible is that, making compromises?!?), I drive an SUV (love it and wouldn't change it!), etc. etc. On a whole, though, I now exercise the...
I got my real estate license precisely because I wanted to make a substantial income and determine my own hours, clientele, etc. Mothering allows us so many networking opportunities with other moms (i.e., moms clubs, parks, LLL meetings, etc.). You don't have to sell your soul to the professional world either. Most importantly, you have control over how you spend your time. It is a challenging profession and is constantly changing. Boredom is not an option. ...
I was the happy, horny mother of a four year old before our new little guy was born two weeks ago. We had loads of sex during pregnancy, all was well, and now I am quite scared! We have the baby in bed with us, which I love and have no desire to give up and wouldn't. I am also still in my "4-6 week period" after the birth when sex is not suggested (my three stitches from a tear make me fine with this) but when will we ever have sex after this?!? I truly do feel a...
I have been greatly offended by my son's newfound interest in guns. He does not watch T.V. and has no gun toys to play with. Lately, however, everything has become a gun. He shoots and makes gun noises constantly. Otherwise, he is a very loving child who does not demonstrate violence in his behavior. He'll be four in May. I have thought about this a lot. Where does it come from? I'm relieved to see that this seems to become an issue for parents right around this...