or Connect

Posts by babygrant

Quote: Originally Posted by kjbrown92 I'd say eliminate those pesky top 4 (dairy, gluten, soy, milk), then keep a food journal to figure out the rest. Dairy, gluten, soy, milk???????? Milk is dairy or soy......or almond, or rice, or hemp......etc
Wondering if this is a good elimination diet to follow? My symptoms: -canker sores all of the time, come in clusters at no particular times of the month. -indigestion and heartburn -extreme extreme fatigue -depression, irritability and mood swings -sometimes when I eat I get really sweaty and my heart starts racing, haven't inked it to a certain food yet. -zero sex drive, not sure if that is at all related, but it's a huge problem -weight...
Quote: Originally Posted by DivineMrsM it's far better to be underweight than to be overweight. so don't worry about her. she's perfect. Yet another misconception about being overweight. I've seen many healthy overweight people who are in far better health than someone who is underweight. Being underweight as an adult can be considered just as unhealthy as being overweight. It all depends on the person To the OP. My almost 4 year old son...
Quote: Originally Posted by Viola Hungry, Hungry Hippies? That's awesome. LOL.
These are good! Healthy Peanut Butter Balls. 3/4 cup quick-cooking oatmeal or rolled oat 3/4 cup oat bran 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour 1 cup ground flax seeds 1 cup honey 1 1/2 cups dry milk 1 1/2 cups peanut butter Directions -In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. You may have to mix by hand. I've found it helps to mix with your hands much like kneading dough. It's a little dry, so you may have to add a tiny bit of milk or oil to keep it...
Quote: Originally Posted by Drummer's Wife very cool! My mom recently gave me her beloved copy of Whole Foods for the Whole Family that she got from LLL in 1981. I snagged my moms last year. Awesome book!
Breakfast: 1 cup cream of wheat, 1 tsp sucanant, 1/4 cup almond breeze, 1 tbsp chia seeds, 1 tsp coconut oil. Lunch: 1/2 cup kashi cereal, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1 tsp udo's choice oil, 1/2 cup activia yogurt. Peace iced tea crystal lite (substituted my once a day pepsi with crystal lite and then will wean myself off that, it just feels like a treat). Snack: 2 hardboiled eggs, 1 cup strawberries Dinner: chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1/2 tsp soy sauce, 1 cup...
I just started sparkpeople again and joined the mdc group....but it's very inactive. Maybe we could start that going again!
I could wake up at 5 and exercise before my kids get up. Wondering if there's any benefit to exercising right after waking up? Would I eat before I worked out or exercise in a fasting state?
My kids are being really trying today. We started out with a wonderful day. Brought the kids outside to play, then I brought them to the water park, came home and had lunch. Ever since it's been horrible. The agreement last night was that today they would tidy up their room. There was a couple of toys on the floor and a few pairs of clothes that had to go in their laundry basket. That's it. So I told them now was the time to clean, put the toys in the toy box,...