or Connect

Posts by sraplayas

Thanks!
Hi All~   Well, I'm back here for the 3rd time.:)   DS2 is 9 months and I am thinking about baby#4 but not ready to TTC yet. Would this be "waiting to be ready"?----it's been a while!   My LO's are spaced  about 3.5 years apart but this time we're thinking about giving DS2 a sibling a bit closer to his age.   I'm EBFing and plan to BF past the 1st year (DD & DS1 self-weaned when I got pregnant with their sibling)--so, we'll see!   Is there a good...
one other little bit to add that i just discovered to add to my post--apparently there are several kids with sig. learning disabilities in the class and this is also a challenge for the teacher to attend to each child as is the ideal. she recognizes this but with 1/22 ratio this is difficult. there is a table close to the teacher's where at least one child sits who needs alot of direction on assignments.   in addition to this, dd sits at a table (they have tables at...
thank you for the replies! to answer a few of the q's--nak:)   dd says there is not much instruction given (mostly the next assignment written on the board) and that when she has asked for help, the teacher is busy helping other students. granted, there are so many books and subjects to cover that the teacher must be under alot of pressure to keep things moving. the teacher did say that most of the students go home with incomplete work --which turns into...
We just had a meeting with DD's teacher (2nd grade). This was brought on for a few reasons, one being that DD said she felt she wasn't having enough time to complete assignments and that she wasn't learning. She likes her teacher and her school, btw, but she still is asking us to homeschool.   Anyway, DD has been coming home with "homework" that consists mostly of in-class work that is incomplete. Much of which, we have to "teach" her at home. Then we help her with...
So good to hear everyone's updates!   I am on FB but not at all active, so this works better for me. :)   MamaRuga--sending the love.   Baby #3 is such a little bundle of joy. He's still sleeping and sleeping, and well, sleeping. How come I still feel sleep deprived? When he's awake he is "talking" alot and today he made the "ma ma" sound when he was crying (I was running around trying to get dressed). So sweet! And, yes! the teething thing. So funny that I...
congratulations on #4!   i've had all my kiddos since living here and can give you all the up-to-date info i have on having babies here.   feel free to pm me!
oh, i've been thinking about this, too. can't believe it has been this long!
How did your birth experience go?   I'm curious about life down there--we're in MX.:)
Tamera~How is the group going? I'm waiting for DS's Sentril pass and then I think I'd like to join in.