or Connect

Posts by tracymom

There are no words.
: I feel you, mine walked out on our 20th anniversary. My situation's somewhat different from yours, but yeah, I feel you in that he doesn't get how much work you put in, and it's all about him and "more little me." I'm new to this forum too, btw.
Happy Mommy Day!
Quote: Originally Posted by tricia80 i have another job interview today.. hehehe i do it now for fun and experience... even though i was "guaranteed" a ft job but can't do the official offer til the 14th... i enjoy doing the interviews.. i used to hate interviews... : That's so cool, tricia!
Quote: Originally Posted by co op mama It seems like this thread comes up every 6 month or so.... My 2 cents after working in a natural foods co-op for 9 years. NO BIG DEAL I can't tell you in that time if we ever had a mom giving their child food and not pay cause i don't think it ever happened. If they ate a piece of fruit we just weighed another in it's place. Whatever we needed to do to accommodate a mother and child shopping we did because they were...
I voted other, because I only allow it with packaged food, and only if one of the kids is absolutely starving (as in, I can see it's affecting behavior and mood and blood sugar). FWIW, I've usually planned well enough that I've only had to do it maybe twice in their whole lives. I don't like feeding them the food before purchase mainly because I want to teach them some patience and discipline and proper etiquette. I don't feel it's proper etiquette for an adult to...
Quote: Originally Posted by clothdipemomof2boy thanks all.. my children are doing alittle better but we have stayed close to home. We are learning not to keep running and just want to stay at home. Friday i kept my five year old out of preschool so we could have time together the whole day. We had fun and he was great. I am learning to try to be more calm about how they are reacting. i understand they are totally stressed. I have one more weekend to go...
Oh, I've heard of The Firm, maybe I saw it on TV once? It's supposed to be really good, which makes it something to avoid for me. : I'm not afraid to watch, though, so go right ahead, carry on.... The boys decided they didn't want to go to church this morning, and I said we could stay home; it's Youth Sunday and I don't have to sing this week since the jr and sr highs do everything. I'll miss the opportunity to sit with my boys, though, but they were good last night...
Quote: Originally Posted by tricia80 Tracy - you will be in my thoughts and prayers... i wish you nothing but strength through this ordeal... ok ladies.. its official i am sick yet again... sheesh.. this will be the 3rd bout since dec... i think it might be stressed related... it may very well be! I get sick when I'm stressed, yet another reason I try like heck to avoid it and get my reputation for being lazy!!! Mom and Dad picked me...
Quote: Originally Posted by tinybutterfly Speaking of...could you PM me a link to Harry ( before and after Atkins) ? Remember Pork and Chop? Spike? I just pass out fluffernutter sandwiches now...I behave myself. I do, I do! rk, maybe I mistook our tiaras for halos. Fluffernutter anyone? clothedipemomof2boy gets served first. She is the victim, I mean the initiate... I'd better get off here before I end up causing "issues." It's so...