or Connect

Posts by MotheringBliss

I handle candidia overgrowth with Caprilyic Acid in oil...This combo works every time:    http://www.amazon.com/Candida-Elimination-Kit/dp/B004P5DTYU/ref=pd_sbs_hpc_5
We've done a number of exchange situations (caretaking, remodeling ect).     Recently we found a house outside of Sioux Falls we can manage.  We only use half of it....   Anyone wanna share it? 
One of mine had "silent reflux",  the milk would rise in her throat then she'd be distressed and sweating.   If I drink a spoonful of baking soda (aluminum free) dissolved well in water & a clove of fresh garlic before nursing, all is well with the babe.   Might be worth a try.
"how we so like to think we don't need each other, but in reality we truly do. "   Seems like if we collectively chose to be present for one another, rather than in our respective camps, maybe our concerns would center around fundamental solutions to meeting  primal/innate/essential human needs.   Or we can let those in power continue to decide for us using our children:     Oregon’s consent form, specific for the sterilizations of 15 to 20-year-olds, reads,...
Yes NaturallyMe,   My first daughter was conceived through 3 forms of birth control, with a man who had been hiding a lifelong drug & alcohol addiction.  He could not parent with me and I was blind with fear, alone & homeless.   I got a live in job working for a disabled man & relinquished my first baby for adoption.   I'm still struggling to forgive myself for believing that she had a better chance at happiness being raised by someone else.     She was born...
Looks like mites to me,   Keep Tea Tree Oil on it, don't scratch.  Put TTO or vicks in your nose & ears when sleeping so they don't colonize in those places or they 'll be tough to get rid of.
EMDR description:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_movement_desensitization_and_reprocessing   I found it an efficient way to bring buried associative memories to the surface & connect with them emotionally...   After all the hours, expense, & energy spent on various forms of talk therapy, holistic practices (including meditation & visualization), diets, and different belief systems, EMDR was most effective.     Along with recognizing real life...
Hi Zacsmum,   Being an only child who survived sexual abuse as a toddler, I tend to be a chronically disappointed perfectionist with PTSD stuck in repeating cycles of fight or flight.  Do I find parenting entrapping?  You Bet!   A friend defined courage as resisting the urge to fight or flee.  Every moment you respond to your son, no matter how, demonstrates the immense power you have over your defenses.  Now maybe you can explore why the defenses are...
Ha!  Fantastic!  Do update when you can!
Tension can be held anywhere in the body, often emotionally based.  Can you relax enough to process fears & constraints?   Get help to create a protective, safe immediate environment for yourself.  Gather a friend or three for support, be nurtured!   Lengthy pre-labor wears you down, doubts & anxiety can snowball.  I've read a number of accounts of bleeding without dilation with no other issues (aside from slow progression).   You tried Evening Primrose Oil,...