or Connect

Posts by Mayasmama98

This really sucks. I wonder what is going on in his head. I mean, my ex has done stupid crap before, but this really is sad. I mean, why would he let himself get treated like this?? Does he have really low self esteem? Why would he want your child to witness behavior like this?? Sad stuff, I am so sorry. I absolutely agree that I would not let your babe near this woman, you have every right to be cautious....meeting in a public place sounds like a good idea. I hope he...
Alanis Morrisette, Under Rug Swept. It is so awesome!! Love, Christi
I love Sex and the City too...I just got finished watching the first season on DVD...hilarious!! I don't get cable, so don't really have much to rant about. I'm too broke....I'd be pretty happy to see any exciting TV right now since they only kind I see has lines in it... Love, Christi
I am proud to be a single mama!! To me, single mama means independent, strong, ass kicking mama! Of course, I really don't care what others think, so that helps too!! People don't know how hard it is being a single mama. I don't want people to think I am partnered. I want them to know I am doing this alone and doing a damn fine job. Hope you find a title you like, but after all, it's just a title... Love, Christi
I agree with everyone else about not using daycare. I know not all daycares are bad...but I think your babe would do well with one on one at that age. I just pulled my 3yo out of daycare for many reasons (tell these to your DH, maybe it will help) Too many kids/not enough providers Terrible food and drinks being served...and I can't afford to bring all my own stuff My kid ended up in the ER after being sick for a month (starting with two days after her first day) and...
I love Cunt too! If you need a laugh, read David Sedaris or Anne Lamott. I liked The Price of Motherhood a lot. The Vagina Monologues. Anything by Harriet Lerner (Dance of Motherhood, Dance of Anger, etc.) SARK! Body Outlaws by Ophira Edut Mary Karr (Liar's Club and Cherry) Love, Christi