or Connect

Posts by dlm194

I am really sorry to hear this. I was so excited to read about your vbac story. On on hand I want to agree with the advice to try to get labor started on your own and have your vbac.... on the other hand I believe that this is a tough situation to fight. Best of luck in however everything turns out. The ultimate goal, of course, is a healthy baby so do what's best for both of you!
I used EPO with my pg that ended up in c/s. Definitely didn't induce contractions - dd came 10 days late. I went for a prenatal massage and reflexology to get labor started. ETA: I started taking EPO at 36 weeks. I also drank tons of raspberry leaf tea. That didn't seem to help me either!
I don't see why not. Maybe to be on the safer side, get the stuff without epinephrine. I got carbocaine without epinephrine twice while pg and I was fine.... and it was for a root canal!!! Ugh!
I've had something similar. In fact, when my dd was about 3 months old, I got stomach pains so bad in the middle of the night, we started packing her up to take me to the hospital. I thought they were worse than labor pains and I started having fears that my uterus ruptured or something (I know that makes no sense but I wasn't thinking logically from all the pain). I actually think it was gas. How crazy is that? I took one of those gas tablets (or maybe a Mylanta with...
Yesterday!!!!! Ugh!!! She is back with a vengeance! My dd turned 9 months last Thursday. I had a lot of episodes of increased CM, starting around 5 months, where I thought I was O'ing but AF never came. I've been watching CM carefully since we were following LAM.
We chose close to home - however, it's on the way to my work. I only work about 20 minutes away but I figured if she was close to home, my dh could get her much more easily. He used to work over an hour away but just recently switched locations so he is 30 minutes away. If he goes in late or comes home early, our daycare is close. There is a nice daycare about 5 minutes past my work but it would be really inconvient for my dh so I would have to do daycare duty all the...
Quote: Originally Posted by tempestjewel DH works for Costco and they are an awesome company. His ARNG unit was deployed to Iraq for 18-months and Costco picked up the tab so we could keep ALL of our civilian benefits under them throughout the entire deployment. So if you want to support a great company, the membership is worth every penny. If you shop smart it can save a lot of $$ as well. Wow!!! I am so glad to know that. I'm going to...
I give my dd an occasional shot of vitamins with flouride. She hates them as well. Can't mix them in food b/c then she won't eat the food. I can't really blame her since the smell makes me sick! They stain like crazy too. Anyway, when I do give her the vitamins, I put her in a bfing position. Before I latch her on, I pop the vitamin liquid in her mouth, use a napkin to wipe up whatever she spits out and then latch her on. I think the bm helps her wash it...
Great info!!! Thanks!! I am definitely going to call the hospital. I didn't even think about all the nurses notes and such. I was so sick and out of it while in the hospital that I can't remember when they started medicating me and crap. It will be nice to have all that info.
I'm very sorry for your loss. Don't make any decisions right now. Take time to heal. I lost a baby at 12 weeks and went through a horrible d&c. I'll take 10 c-sections over another miscarriage b/c in addition to the physical pain of losing a child, the emotional pain is so consuming. At least with a c-s, you get the most wonderful reward in the world for your pain. I remember a lot of pain after my c-s (and 29 hours of labor preceding it). Although I "forget"...