or Connect

Posts by bri276

I am also conservative with abx use, but would absolutely have already started them in your dd's condition. The pain and suffering alone would be reason enough to go straight to the abx, but the real risk of dangerous complications far outweighs any possible risk of eczema, etc. I have eczema (despite not taking abx in at least a decade) and I'd rather be covered in it than have strep throat or scarlet fever. You can usually give whatever alternative treatments at the...
I got in a fight when I was 18, so I'm a convicted felon.  I guess I should give my kids away quickly!  I've poured my heart and soul into raising them in a loving home and met all their needs, but I guess that rap sheet proves I must be unworthy. 

We're selective.  For a while, I was anti...I now feel like I was living in fear of an incredibly rare chance of a severe vaccine reaction that didn't hold up numbers-wise to the actual risks of certain diseases.  Taking both morbidity and mortality into consideration.  And just anecdotally, seeing all of my friends and family with their tons of kids all vaxed fully on schedule, perfectly healthy and developing beautifully helped a lot.
as if we need another reason to boycott BofA!  grrrr   Sorry that happened to you. 
(first one was induced at 41+1)   Second was 39+4. 
I agree that they often turn in labor.  But even if they don't, it's not the end of the world.  DD2 didn't turn until I started pushing (uncontrollably! and then things went really fast) and although it was back labor, it was totally manageable.  I had to lean forward to keep the contrax going which was nice because I basically only had to have contractions when I was ready and wanted to.  The labor itself was not very painful.  The pushing was, but she'd turned by...
We did pick the condo over the commute.  It's great to be a renter in some ways, financially, when stuff goes wrong it's not our problem (like the brand new fridge that broke!) but I DO miss having a yard.  We have a playground we can walk to but it's not the same.  We end up driving to family's houses that have room to run around when it's a nice day and we want to BBQ or fill up the baby pool.  So if you have people nearby who welcome you to drop in and use their yard,...
Does she have lots of wet diapers?  Output is a good indicator of input.
thanks!  that's almost as bad as that SN catalog, I just want to spend $$$!  haha.   I think laminated pictures, actual photos of her school, my mom's house, etc would be best anyway since it would be additional work to get her to connect the symbols to the places, with an actual photo she'd get it right away.  Now I just have to find something rather indestructible...