or Connect

Posts by bri276

I've had several unintended pregnancies.  One was pill failure (probably my fault, I think I might have forgotten 1-2 pills that month).  The others were laziness...after I could no longer use hormonal BC due to side effects, we were reliant on condoms and NFP.  DD2 was a total surprise as we had unprotected sex only days before my expected period.  I still don't understand it, I always always ovulated on day 17-18 and this was day 28 or something.  Thankfully, having...
Sorry for the rough patch you are in right now.  Have you considered  WOH and daycare? :)  The daycare could be just the trick to get the kids on a good schedule and sleep better at night (IME, they're tuckered out!), and working out of the home might give you a chance to feel like you have a life outside the kids.  SAHM is not for everyone, it's not for me, and if it's making everyone miserable, there is no point.  Even if it's not a wonderful career, if it makes enough...
I always thought the major chain stores seemed more ethical than the local ones.    OP, I have to place one of my cats as well, I've been looking into local no-kill shelters.  I'm usually the one to rescue an animal and it does feel bad being on the other side of it, unfortunately sometimes you can't make it work.  :(
Most of the time it means nothing, sometimes it means something.  What I did was ask for a NST.  NST alone isn't really good enough to tell if there's an issue, so I gave myself contractions during it by doing nipple stimulation.  I watched the monitor myself to make sure the baby's heart rate was recovering normally after contractions.  But- my mw's office was very, very easy to get into for something like that and I'm very prone to contractions from nipple...
Usually about $60 for me, DH and DD1, incl. beer/wine.  We tend to go for non-chain ethnic casual.  A few times a year it'll be 80ish, and maybe once a year DH and I will spend $200-300 for a fancy anniversary or birthday dinner with plenty of booze, apps, dessert, whole 9 yds (usually that's partially a gift certificate, thanks mom or dad!)   Quick take out (pizza, fish & chips, subs) is around 20-40.  We try not to do fast food but I do have a weakness for...
    No kidding.   Doing that reminded me how much I hate the C&P function, too.
I still had it after DD1 and it wasn't a second, it was a good 24 hours of limping.  I know that what it was, too, because I did a natural cycle IVF and had ultrasounds confirming exactly when I ovulated, which I already knew because of the pain!   I lost it after a 10 wk miscarriage that resulted in an emergency d&c and hemmorhage.  Thanks to no longer having that warning signal, I unknowingly ovulated like two days before I expected my period last January and...
Mine weren't.  I had them good and strong for a couple of hours, 2 minutes apart lasting a minute each until I sat in that darn car.  Then they went away completely.  Took quite a while to get them going again.    But that labor was weird, it was like the whole 11 hours, if I didn't lean forward I wouldn't contract much.  I think she was in a weird position right up until the last minute.
The only time I can tell a difference in how I feel is if I have a bunch of sugar or caffeine.  Otherwise no.  At one point I was pretty strict TF, no white flour.  I still eat a healthy diet but don't stress about it too much and feel fine.    I have never noticed a difference in DD1, and she had virtually zero sugar (other than a reasonable amount of fruit) for her first 2 years.  She ate all sorts of crap at Halloween that I never let her have with no effect...
I know we can't be the only ones here who need to do injections every day...   http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/SafetyInformation/SafetyAlertsforHumanMedicalProducts/ucm239319.htm