or Connect

Posts by G&B'sMama

I don't have experience with Group Health, but a dear friend of mine went through a terrible experience with them last year.  She has not vaxed her children and has been in the group health system since the oldest was born, so about 7 years or so, and they seemed to be okay with not vaxing.  However, her toddler cut her finger and she took her in to get the wound stitched/glued.  The doctor insisted they give the tetanus vax, and when she refused Group Health called CPS...
lanielayne- could you change the annoucement for River- he was born March 8th! I tried to send congrats to all the mamas who made announcement threads, but may have missed some. Congratulations to everyone!
:
:
: congratulations!
:
:
Congratulations!
After a very quick 90 minute labor, my baby was born yesterday, March 8th at 10:55 a.m. via home waterbirth. He weighs 11 lbs. 3 oz. and is 22 inches long. I woke up with low cramps, as I have been having off and on for weeks. I made some soup to have for lunch after church, and breakfast. During breakfast I had a contraction that made me take notice, but wasn't too bad- it was 9:25 a.m. I took a shower and dried my hair and had a couple more nothing very regular in...
River Justin Born 3-8-09 10:55 a.m. Home water birth Due 3-3-09 11 lbs. 3 oz and 22 inches long