or Connect

Posts by QueenOfTheMeadow

I have 3 maternal cousins, all within 7 years of each other. 2 fraternal cousins who are much older than my sisters and I.
Women
ThAt's the way I would have taken it too. I wouldn't mind a little sympathy thrown in there too, though.
FIN #14-AZ If you have something for this FIN, please contact milagras.   What is your family situation?  I am a single working mom.  Things have not been great this year.  I’ve been struggling with PTSD and that directly impacts my ability to work.  My sons father is not around and there is no child support. My family is less than supportive on a good day.  It is truly just myself and my son. Winter is our catch up season.  Temps are much cooler and manageable.  The...
FIN #13-CO If you have something for this FIN, please contact grisandole.   What is your family situation? We're struggling after major loss in our family but my husband is starting a new job, while it's a pay cut temporarily in the new year things will be lifted. Sadly it means no holidays for our family, specifically our kids. Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? Thanksgiving, Christmas Any allergies or sensitivities in the family (e.g. cat, dog, smoke)?...
FIN #12-MA If you have something for this family, please contact grisandole.   What is your family situation? I'm sad to say that we are in such a financial slump this year.  My son has had some pretty scary times health wise (including experiencing temporal lobe seizures for the first time).  I had to stop what little work I was doing in order to be with my son.  Due to his many illnesses/hospital stays due to an immune deficiency and hospital stays for for in-patient...
FIN #11-NC If you have an item for this FIN, please contact grisandole.   What is your family situation? WE HAVE 4 CHILDREN, I STAY HOME AND HOME SCHOOL, MY HUSBAND IS A BUILDER AND WORK IS SLOW!   Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? CHRISTMAS   Any allergies or sensitivities in the family (e.g. cat, dog, smoke)? DS1 IS ALLERGIC TO SMOKE AND DUST MITES   Children: Child #1: DS1 Age and gender: 10 YEARS OLD, MALE Items requested: 1.LEGOS item sent...
FIN #10-IA If you have an item for this FIN, please contact Queen of the Meadow.   What is your family situation? From Jan. to April, we lived in Iowa. I could not find a job so we moved to WA state in April. My DH brother lives there and said we could stay with his family. I got a job before we moved. I sold everything we had and went up there but upon arrival, the job was given to someone else and DH brother said he had no room. We ended up spending every penny...
FIN #9-MI If you have an item for this FIN, please contact Queen of the Meadow.   What is your family situation? I am a single mom/grandma working partime and going back to school to get my degree..it has been rough and the government shutting down and freezing everything directly involved my job and classes....Hopefully all the government stuff will get going again so I can stay on track..I have been raising my 6 year old granddaughter since birth..I have worked hard...
FIN #8-OR If you have an item for this FIN, please contact Queen of the Meadow.   What is your family situation? I’m a single mama of three children. Last year we left a very violent situation and uprooted our lives for our safety and to live in peace. We moved cross country and have slowly been re-building our lives. We don’t have much to live on, barely enough to cover the basic needs but we live very simply and most happy to spend time in nature. I love being able...