or Connect

Posts by QueenOfTheMeadow

YES!  We had both that and Perfection and it was like torture on the nights that the family decided to play both!
Aww! You are awesome! My dh sometimes does traffic details for our town, and it can get downright bitter at night in the winter standing out there. I know that he would have been incredibly touched by such kindness.
FIN #20-NC If you have something for this FIN, please contact milagras. What is your family situation? I am the single, currently unemployed, mother of two terrific children. I was working part time until I broke my cheekbone a few weeks ago. I've been home full time since then, due to the nature of my work. Money was really tight before. Now, things are even worse. My kids don't ask for much at all, but, traditionally, Christmas has been our time for the bigger...
 I honestly have not had that experience.  I've got three boys that are all intact, but that is usually the "different" thing in the US as you know.  So far we haven't seen or heard any issues about it.  My inlaws who would have seen my sons naked when they were younger, knew better than to say anything to me no matter what they thought, and my family encouraged me to keep the boys intact.  That being said, there are things that I have done as a parent that I have...
OMG!  Yes!  That is the evil game!  I obviously wasn't perfect!
I just LOL in the dr. office waiting room! I can't remember the name of it, but it was this game where you had to put all the little pieces in and if you didn't get them in, the game would explode and they would all come flying out! It stressed me out so badly!
You probably already thought of this, but I wasjust reading an article about celiac disease and migraines and I just thought of your dd. I figured it couldn't hurt to throw it out there!
I take lamictal for seizures myself, so I don't know for sure if the side effect will be similar in a child.  I had significant side effects the first week or so of taking it.  I felt dizzy and sort of fuzzy brained, hard to think clearly.  After that, I have had hardly any side effects.  The only thing I hate about it is that after the last 7 years of being on it, I actually experience dizziness, fuzzy brain, and a shakiness when I forget a dose.  
Spinach surprise!  It's spinach, sour cream, french onion soup mix and lot of cheddar cheese.  It's the only time of year I ever eat it, and it may sound really weird, but it's so yummy mixed with cranberries!
My son is on the autism spectrum, and we dealt with a similar situation in K.  Basically, what I meant was that they either had to come up with another way to deal with it besides putting other children in the way of getting hit or it would be better if you took him out instead of having him get kicked out.  So, yes, I get inclusion, considering I have 2 kids on IEPs and one on a 504, so you're preaching to the choir here.  Exactly what Piglet said here would be the best...