or Connect

Posts by mollybet

This is the absolute best chocolate cake and the buttercream is perfection: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/i...ipe/index.html Check out the reviews - 5 stars and over 600 reviews. It definitely fills two 9-inch rounds rather than 8-inch though. It was a big hit with my guests for my daughter's 2nd birthday a couple of weeks ago. Way above average!
These sound awesome! I wish we could get out of the house early enough to participate.:
LLL of North Fulton invites you to join us Monday, February 2, 2009 at 6:30pm for our monthly series meeting. Our discussion topic will be "The Family and the Breastfed Baby: Planning for Your Birth to Get Breastfeeding Off to a Good Start." La Leche League philosophy states, "Alert and active participation by the mother in childbirth is a help in getting breastfeeding off to a good start." Please join us for a lively discussion about birthing options, labor and...
Hi there! I think we've met before. Congratulations on your new little one. Come over to the Georgia tribe when you get a chance. Lots of local moms post here.
Hey North Fulton MDC mamas! I would love to start meeting up with you guys in the March timeframe. I have decided to leave the corporate world to stay at home, and I need some activities to fill our days and some contact to keep me sane. I have a 3.5 year old and a 1 year old.
Not sure where Monroe is, but I've had two great births with www.birthingright.com
Hi Mama2Wes, I'm a leader with the North Fulton group. We have a wide range of nurslings at our meetings. Several of the moms in our group are nursing kids over the age of 2. We'd love to have you at our meeting tonight (1/5).
My in-laws attend Lighthouse New Thought Church in East Cobb. I can't find a website, but if you google the church name, you can find videos of sermons. Laid-back, common sense messages about being a good person and living a good life. More info here: http://findthechurch.org/directorygeorgia.htm
There is also Holistic Moms Network. We meet at the Sandy Springs library on the last Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm.
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more.