or Connect

Posts by paxye

I would get it checked out.   My dd has a congenital malformation of her right ureter near the where the ureter enters the bladder. We only found out when it was almost too late. It doesn't sound like much but what can happen is that urine can back up into the ureter and the kidney and cause inflammation and hydronephrosis/hydroureter. UTI's can also be a problem (my dd never had signs of a UTI), but more importantly the kidney can become infected and because of the...
Dealing at the moment with a child who has a nephrostomy tube due to a pyonephrosis/hydronephrosis/hydrourerter (basically big kidney infection that was completely contained and could not be treated with antibiotics and needed to be drained by inserted a tube into her kidney through her back) and may very well lose her kidney,  I would say go and do the VCUG. My dd does not have VUR (she has a congenital matformation of the ureter) and I am completely against any types...
today marks 9 years straight through!! 
I have nursed through pregnancy 3 times (tandem nursed through two of those actually) and when the new baby arrived things fell into place easily. Even if the kids needed me all of the time and were nursing tons, it just worked out great after the baby was born and DH had no problems taking over.  I made a point of explaining that when the baby came my attention would need to be on the baby more but that DH or I would always be there if they need us but that DH would be...
My toddler sleeps from about 8:30pm until about 7am...    then in the day she naps when she is tired on her own schedule... lately she has been taking one nap in the early afternoon for about an hour or so... 
I would love to see Frontier and Mercurius :)
It's Wilhelmina's birthday today, I can't believe that it has been a year... here is a little update post on my blog with new pics...   http://paxye.com/blog/wilhelmina-is-1/   
Wow... Congrats for the BFP's!!! We are officially done... after 4 kids, DH got the big V two months ago... Though I will mourn not having another baby, I am at peace with the decision...    and another wow for first birthdays!   Wilhelmina just turned 11 months 3 days ago so we are still a few weeks away... It shows that she is close though, since she has been walking, she has gotten so much more mature. I really don't have a baby anymore....     
Hey everyone!   All the kids are getting so big!!! Wilhelmina is our last and I am finding it a bit sad to see that soon she won't be a baby anymore...    Wilhelmina is doing great, like all my kids at the same age, she had a little phase of waking up a bit more at night but she is back to her normal pattern now... She has seven teeth and is not really eating much yet... I give her little bits and pieces of what we are eating once in a while and she loves it but...
I use soapnuts... I buy the 2kg bag for 15$ and that lasts me for about 9 months to a year....    I don't know how much per load, but it is pretty cheap IMO...