or Connect

Posts by paxye

It's a Podaegi, you can use it with or without the straps over your shoulders... though I believe traditionally it was worn as in the video. 
I don't like MT's much with my body type... I find the waist strap digs in and has even bruised me.. . That being said, I haven't tried them all...    I rather wraps, slings and if I want to do into a more structured I really like the Ergo/Beco/Boba type carriers. The extra padding really helps distribute the weight so that it doesn't dig into my "extra padding"
I think it looks like normal baby feet :)   We didn't do an U/S but my youngest had a big gap between her toes when she was born (so did I when I was born)     Now at 10 months you don't notice it...   
I used to stay in one spot with my first...   Then I figured out that I could scoop them up and turn over with them... so when they are still tiny, I would just cuddle them to me and roll over and then settle them on the other side... They never really woke up and I was able to be comfortable and always facing th e baby... So baby was either between DH and I, or on the side of the bed...  As they grow I start to feel comfortable not having to face them all of the...
I encapsulated mine... blend, dehydrate, ground in the food processor and then encapsulate... it was quite easy actually...   I blogged about the process here... http://paxye.com/blog/placental-encapulation/
I have never seen the Gerber's but I don't think that they have a protective barrier inside, am I right?   We use one-wet trainers here... they look and go on like underwear but have a soaker with a layer of PUL sewn in... it doesn't hold more than one pee, and will wick if you don't change them within a few minutes, but they don't get everything wet...  
My first was a "every ten days' baby... it was a big one when he went, but it was just his normal. Breastfed babies are very rarely constipated, so as long as it is not coming out in small pellets it is just a variation of normal... I would never stimulate a baby to eliminate. Just be happy that you have less poops to change
No we have never bought the jarred stuff and have never fed our kids mushed up foods. We go straight to self-feeding real food with flavours and textures... So much easier for everyone!
We don't have a set bedtime but our kids do have a natural rhythm... the three youngest are usually asleep between 7:30-8:30... Usually their rhythm is off for a day or two but then it goes back to normal without us doing anything...
I think you are talking about logical or imposed consequences instead of natural consequences. Natural consequences would be: you don't want to put your coat on, you will be cold.The natural consequence of touching the blinds, might be that the blinds fall. They might not either. She is still small, I would use distraction at that age, bring her away from them when she plays with them, give her an alternative to play with, take them down if I really didn't want her...