or Connect

Posts by paxye

I use real names though I don't use our last name... but that is easy to find... I honestly have trouble reading blogs or Forum posts that use pet names or initials... so I just skip over those blogs and posts... that being said, I have been using "paxye" as my name on the internet etc for nearly 15 years now, when I got my first e-mail address... I have only started linking it to my real name in the last few years...
We have never did the tummy time... I truly believe that it is not needed when babies are not in containers all day... I wear my babies and they develop their muscles naturally...
No problem with sugar... DS#2 has a physical reaction (rash) to all petroleum products (so dyes and many artificial flavourings) with ds#1 we realized the correlation between dyes and hyperactivity and aggressiveness... it is unbelievable how it changes him... DS#3 has only had a few accidental tastes of dyes or artificial flavourings and we have seen the same reaction in him then we see in ds#1 We haven't seen any problems with Chocolate either... though they...
No other milks here either... we use almond or soy for cooking and cereal but none of us drink it as a beverage.
I have always had my kids fall asleep on me in the living room (where the noise and movement is) and then when they are fast asleep, I put them down near me in the living room while I get things done... I have done this with all of my kids, starting when they were about 2-3 months old (before that I would hold them until I went to bed). At first they would wake up when I put them down, and I would just repeat the process... then they got used to it... At the moment my...
I have never read the book but that is how all of my kids have been introduced to Solids. When my 1st was about 7-8 months old and we hadn't started solids yet, my family doc told me to forgo purees and just give him real food. That way they are less fussy, are used to different tastes and textures, can't overeat and learn how to regulate themselves and there is no need to transition later on... I am so happy he gave us that advice! I would never do it any other way, it is...
Whenever I start grains... breads, pitas, pancake, pizza crust are all in the same category for me... I make all my own of those so I know what is in them...
I use this kind of mesh produce bag... they have been holding up perfectly for about 4 years now with weekly use... I love them! http://www.gogreeninstages.com/produ...p/produce-bags
I did it... I was amazed at the results. I had so much energy after taking them... I still have some left and take them when I need a little pick-me-up... I made my own and it was really easy... (even the day after I had given birth) I documented the process here (warning pic of a placenta )
I have 4 kids so 2 have to be in the 3rd row... I have an older van that didn't have the anchors so I just went to the dealership and they installed them for free..