or Connect

Posts by rdl2k5

Read the news paper.
I hope it works out. The NSF fees can be killer. Time asking for some refunds on them is not wasted. All they can say is no with very little time spent by you
I have 3 kids. 1 2 yo and 2 11 month old twins. I had high cholesterol, medium blood pressure (inching upwards) and was overweight. The way I coped with it was to start exercising 30 minutes a day 5 days a week. Drinking tons of water and eating smaller portions of everything. I eat tons of fruit and vegetables now. I lost 30 lbs and my cholesterol went way down and my blood pressure is at 120/70. Walk with your kids in a stroller/carrier. My start into all this...
I would wager that 100% of policemen hope that they don't have to draw their gun today. The problem with being a pacifist is that people in the rest of the world aren't pacifists. I don't own guns, I probably never will. But I certainly see the necessity of some people including law enforcement/etc having them.
Soma. You said a lot of what I think. I never fought the battle because the only reaction would be an angry Horde playing the "I'm allowed here! Stop censoring me!" or something and I am learning with age to not fight meaningless battles. This one is important to me though, I just always felt like I was either alone in it or with guys who may think it but were pretty indifferent to it. I still play WOW when I have free time. I had a dedicated night a week where...
If it wasn't being appropriate to be presumptuous, why did you think your husband was waking with an erection in the mornings? And you came to the dad's forum. You got a dad's opinion. I wasn't being defensive or condescending. My opinion is that you are making too big of a deal out of it. There will be questions througout your childs life that you have to answer that you just use your best judgement on. They'll find out they die. They'll find out when you eat...
Still wakes up with morning erections? That's what men do. Most of the time it's our bodies way of holding pee in at night. Don't act as if he's broken. I co-sleep with our 26 month old and our 2 9 month olds. The 2 year old has one time said "What's that?" When I was peeing and she walked in. My response was "Daddies go pee pee with their penises" And she hasn't said a word since. I personally think you're making way too big of an issue out of it. Co-sleeping...
Dad point of view here. There is a big difference in CIO and putting your baby down to bed and them fussing, yes I said fussing for 15-30 seconds. We have twin 9 month olds and a 2 year old. With the 2 y/o we answered to every peep like it was a bomb going off in the house. Now, we've learned a lot more and our twins sleep much more healthily. I sleep with 1 or both of them or the 2 y/o many nights. There's a huge difference in picking the baby up and bouncing them...
I do it out of necessity when I need to take the dog on a walk and take one of the kids with me. I avoid carriers for the most part. With 3 kids, they are on us ALL day long being held and all that. With our first daughter we did a lot of the carrier and my wife will still put one of the twins in a carrier, but I go for the stroller myself and that works 9/10. If it doesn't, I'll do a carrier. The novelty is gone though. After our first daughter it's just another...
I'm not a fileplanet member or I would download it. I just saw that you can dl the beta if you are a member there. I can't justify myself paying for that service that I never use just to get a beta though. I figure I'll just wait.