or Connect

Posts by babycarrot

Neuter both your boys and get another box or two, please. I am strongly against toilet training cats. Their litter box lumps can give us so many clues to their health. With males one must be especially observant for urinary tract issues. If your cat is toilet trained it will be impossible to tell how much he's urinating and you may not be able to catch on that he's blocked up by crystals until it's too late. Please reconsider the litter box issue. If space is your main...
Hi Mich! I actually am over on CAP, as carakitty. My DD + I are going to DAVA today. Hope to meet you there!
Just wanted to share that I'm back on my multi-vitamin and starting on Fish Oils Still working on the dosage for the Fish Oil but at least I'm getting myself on the right track ON MY OWN! Happy to not feel like someone's lab rat
I'm in the exact same shoes as you, discipline wise. This evening for me it's taken what feels like every ounce of my effort to not bring corperal punishment into the picture. We have a 'fun' twist in that we just moved to a new state and have none of our usual surroundings or belongings. We are living in hotel suites and are using a rental car or the bus to get around. Big hugs to you, jgmziii, babasbob and all the other mamas too. Feels good that we have each other to...
Thanks Beth Anne! Hope to meet you soon!
Quote: Originally Posted by Maggirayne I should set a goal of not turning on the computer until 11 am or something. Seriously, give it a try, I was amazed that it helped me out drastically! I would set a couple reasonable goals to achieve like 1. unload and reload dishwasher, 2. declutter for 15 minutes, 3. gather up dirty clothes and put them into washer. Then I would allow myself to ONLY check email. NO clicking on embedded links or opening...
My Uncle and Aunt had a couple Dobies when i was growing up. They got them from responsible breeders and there were never any problems with the dogs and us kids including thier own two daughters. They had the dobies from puppyhood until the dogs died. I think one passed away from old age and the other had to be put to sleep for poor health in it's later years. They live in Los Angeles and I lived in south Orange County so we only saw each other a few times a year, but...
HI there, I'm Cara! I have read several pages in the original ADD Support thread. Some from the start of thread and some at the end! : I found it late last night because I was searching for info on here about using natural supplements to help ADD. I got diagnosed with ADD when I was 17. Inattentive type. Another 'typical girl' case of this affliction. Was on Ritalin through the end of high school and during my short time in college. Went off the meds at some point,...
For me, it's kind of hard to explain (especially at the moment with DD's frequent interrupting ) It's kind of like an aura around a place. Sometimes it's not so obvious but things that make me start to think a place is crunchy are the presence of small businesses (like simple hand made clothing or health food stores); lots of people walking around, taking a bus or biking to where they need to go; recycle bins in public spots; alternatively powered buildings; and not so...