or Connect

Posts by stirringleaf

and if you havent ever gotten sucked into the bubbles game, try this: http://www.addictinggames.com/bubbles.html i am jsut trying to find you something to get distracted with..,..get your mind off it... ok going to sleep now!
if you havent watched these yet, check out http://www.homestarrunner.com/ for laughs
wow! i just moved in with a friend and he is having the EXACT same problem. he is going in in the morning. he went to the DR today and they put him on like 800 mg of ibuprophen and some penicillin dont worry about the money right now. your health is more important and it will work out. trust me i know that stress of the money... i just had my power shut off at my old place and had to move in here early! among other stuff... but take my word for it and ignore the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Phantaja Hmmm...am I annoying people? If I see a kid freaking out at a store, I play peek a boo with them, especially if they're in a shopping cart. I don't get close, I'll just pretend to hide around a corner or behind my hands. Every single time the kid has stopped screaming or crying or tantruming. The problem is getting them to stop because when they see me again in the store they slap their hands across their faces and...
i hear you synthea i was going to post my own migraine routine i am not up to that high of a dose yet... i do 400-600 milligrams of advil, eat tons of ginger candies and/or mints. i just came out of a 2 week stint where the first thing i did each morning was take advil. right now i am only having the optical migraine, where i am seeing lights and floating bright spots, spinning "fans" and flickering "shapes" in the corner of my eye.... i havnt gone to get...
i have a really difficult time actually believing that people who are close to me love me. I know it, i see it, and i definitely feel it at times, but i dont have a real firm grasp on it all the time. so i get jealous if my partner seems more invested in another person than me. but i have had past experiences of abandonment and people lying to me, so it comes from that. I tend to fall into a pattern of thinking we are in a mutual space , falling into a really easy trust...
its 2 am you have to work in the morning your eyes are tearing up from the screen you dont have any fries nor spiked cocoa
it would have secretly made me roll my eyes even if someone said " i guess he doesnt like shopping" only because when i get frustrated in those moments, the last thing thats funny to me is pointing out the obvious. but i dont think its a mean comment or anything. i think the one and only thing that i feel is safest to say is: need a hand ? it gives the stressed ( or not stressed) parent the ability to decline or accept, and conveys no judgement, nor does it...
Quote: Originally Posted by NiteNicole We had some houseguests recently and while they were here, I discovered their four kids had lice. They had been trying to treat naturally for months and apparently it just wasn't working. I used RID and then used the other RID products on my whole house. I know it's not "natural" but they left my house lice-free and no one else got infected so...I think olive oil and mayo and even tea tree are just not up to the...
Quote: Originally Posted by hanno I feel good about it. I'd be more interested in a some kind of polyfidelity though, I'm done playing games and I don't think it'd be very considerate of me to have people just hopping in and out of deep relationships with my kid. i just want to respond to this idea cuz it came up a couple times in this thread when i was married i beleived this too. that if anything happened in my marriage i wouldnt date and...