or Connect

Posts by stirringleaf

here is one for MAMA but its not as good for this situation Majorly Annoying Mothering Advice (a PAPA bomb or a MAMA splat!) maybe thats another kind, like when people give you unsolicited advice when you are pregnant or have an infant. anyway , i like the suggestions that i say how excited he was. and yeah. i think there would have been NOTHING wrong with me taking the camera and saying wait till we get in the car. part of me deciding to help him and deciding i...
wait. someone here waxes her whole face? wait. i want that wax. i am tired of the hair on my cheeks even though it is mostly fine. do i have to wait for it to get all stubbly before i could wax it again? is it gross when it grows back? i just pluck the "speaker wire" hairs (good name, ROFL!!!!!) but i have a lot of fine hairs like sideburns! i try to ignore them or pretend it isnt there so i dont feel like a monster, but i would love to be rid of...
i am in the: "you arent allowed to call it Soya sauce " club but i think it depends on the rice, the dish, etc i like braggs and ... my favorite, if the rice is plain---is to put braggs, a little butter, and Rooster Sauce or whatever its called. YUMMMMMMMMMMMy best on jasmine rice
i do. i just pulled out my secret-beard chin hair with my bare hands. so much more satisfying than the tweezer for some reason. i got real mad the last time i got my hair cut though. i went to cost cutters NEVER AGAIN and the chick totally used the buzzer to SHAVE my cheek i get a couple dark hairs there...but the rest are light and fluffier...i dont really care i have had that my whole life...i do pluck the dark wirey ones.. ANYWAY it totally ticked me off cuz...
sometimes i think PMS is really just an unfertilized pregnancy. I get really hungry too---and certain smells make me feel ill, and i am just sensitive overall... seems to me that if our bodies are gearing up for pregnancy each month, it would make sense to feel a little PG toward the end of the month
yeah why doesnt she get that at this age kids can UNDERSTAND what is being said around them? I saw all that sink in...he was like "wow, i can be a crabby little turd after i have to wait for something. cool!"
OMG! i did this the other day and then almost started a thread about it. :
the other thing you got wrong was that my son was bored. The first thing he said when we left was: THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!! he was actually quite enthralled with all the excitement. This is mainly thanks to the fact that people did the WAVE, but whatever. He thought it was fun. When the speech was going on i let him take pictures.. i think he had a overall good time.
I read the one about costco and wanted to try this whole letter thing out. maybe it will make me feel better. To the mom at the Obama rally. When you walked up to my son and I , and decided you knew what our interaction was about and that you would save the day with a "good example parenting" comment, at first I didnt even get it. You see, my son was not really that crabby, he was just having a random 6 year old moment. We were pouring out of the building along...
i am naughty and didnt read all the replies, but i just wanted to say that you can have the commune like dream without necessarily having to go in on shared land with people. in my town, a grassroots nieghborhood plan is popping up, where people are just slowly but surely buying houses near enough to each other to share resources. what i hear so far is that a string of 3 houses are now sharing garages so that one garage is a yoga studio, another is a welding studio, and...