or Connect

Posts by stirringleaf

i feel for you , too, i am sorry. this makes me want to start a foundation or something! i highly recommend listening to Dave Ramsey, he has one of those money-help shows, and its been helping me finally understand how to plan for the future and stuff. i wish i had some other kinds of ideas for you..i think there must be some answers out there to help ease your mind as far as some of that goes. what if MDC mamas could help research these things for...
i forgot , too. but i was at a b-day party/ all the lights were on, but there was a good crowd of people at that house, not home, not using thier own lights... so i guess thats better than nothing. but i dont think i am an earth-hole and dont want to bash others who had lights on.. it seems useless and a waste of personal energy to be so mad at neighbors who may or may not understand whats going on. so, conserve energy... turn the spotlight off thy neighbor
Quote: Originally Posted by DaughterOfKali Did they test him for drugs? (sorry if I missed that somewhere) I would think that someone would have to dangerously drunk in order to poop on the floor of someone's basement. It sounds to me like he was tripping. hi...me again, woman-thats-still-raw-from-the-alcoholic-in-her-life-experience yeah, dangerously drunk is all it takes. he could have been tripping. but really, people do stuff like...
i agree with all the gladness about you guys being OK and that he wasnt trying to hurt you guys however. the part of me that just got out of a relationship with an alcoholic makes me kind of want you to really slowly consider that part about dropping the more serious charges. you might be right that it is the best t hing, i just want to say my bit about the drinking part i guess... alcoholics dont often change until life gives them a reason to. maybe the...
milk. i was a cook for many years. everyone always said and swore by milk. maybe its the fat?
someone should get Tracy in on this conversation. i think? i think it was her, about a year ago that said things would "happen" in 2008 astrologically. Tracy was that you? someone find her... LOL i am going to sleep!
but your thread title says she is making your job harder....i am sorry for that... but shouldnt it be about the kids being safe? holy wow. i wish i could homeschool! oh man i dont want to put you down or offend you, i htink i am up too late, so just read my reaction as a reaction, but not a personal attack..i hope you dont take it hard. i am going to post it, in hopes that you know i am just trying to point out the situation as i see it....
this must be my evening of afterthoughts.. but honestly, not to be morbid or terrible, but if the teacher had fallen ill or died or something, a sub would be found. there must be a system for these situations..
are you kidding me that there are NO substitue teachers or grad students or anyone at all qualified to work for three months????? this makes me feel terrible about the school system that a woman who is a proven danger to children is allowed to remain in sole charge of children... it seems to me that you guys need to just set up a bunch of subs. it will suck for you i am sure, and be sort of nuts for the kids, but anything has to be better tahn children being allowed to...
i would wait before randomly slipping anonymous pamphlets in her purse! oh my gosh i would feel paranoid enough with a black eye, much less if i had people secretly slipping things in my belongings. no matter what caused it. but, yes its plausable that her "abuser" is a toddler. I could see it happening twice from the same, wild, strong-willed child.. my ds cracked my tooth once as a toddler. and he went through a phase of wacking me with his head and i SHOULD have...