or Connect

Posts by stirringleaf

he is probably posting on PDC ( professors dot commune) about it right now "OMG some woman at the Y asked me if i was in a frat!!!!"
i didnt look at anyone elses answers yet. you look 18 to me . i am not kidding.
i dunno all the kinds... i just go to albertsons and look in the pharmacy section at all the zillions of jock itch cream. Really not embarrasing at all why cant it just be called "antifungal cream" and why does it have to be called "ringworm" when its not even a worm. ugh. but yeah...its the only thing that works. I could see how the monistat stuff might work too. how many times a day do you use it? the stuff i have says to put it on in the morning and night. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dreaming Now I want to know what these mystery items are so I can buy them new and sell them on ebay. yeah, that.
i have this project i did for someone but it has been sitting unfinished forever ...i just need to scan images in and i can finish this thing. i also need it so i can make an etsy site . : it would be really nice to find the scanner cable! anyone know where it is?
i used it on my hands ....staining, yes. lasting, yep. i hate to give bad chemical laden advice...but i get ring worm from time to time on my hands, and i am pretty sure now its yeast / candida related, also...like i am just on fungal overload...anyway i have tried everything for it and the only thing that helps is stright up over the counter anti fungal stuff. if you are miserable, and you are sure it is a fungal rash, i would go get the stuff for...
before i read everyones responses, i too was thinking that maybe you should try to connect with people on another level besides parenting. even within what is considered AP, there are alot of interpretations. Honestly, i dont seem to have alot of mom friends. And the ones i have... we dont talk much about kids or parenting. i mean, it comes up sometimes, but not much. we tend to talk more about relationships, our hobbies and interests, and whatever. and, i...
i make it pretty strong. and i really love real half and half right now, but i buy Silk soy creamer cuz it is healthier for me. so at work and i use real cream but at home Silk. and i drink at least 16 oz each morning. i think i drink like 20 oz. thanks to school. i make it pretty sweet and pretty creamy. a nice dark tan. and my new thing this week is putting about a teaspoon of cinamon in there and stirring it up really good. i am stillworking out how to stop...
oh. i thought this was a thread where we make up our own ideas. my idea is a violation of the UA to discuss. but it has to do with the elevator being stopped and: