or Connect

Posts by mamakay

I'm totally fine with there not really being too many hard and fast rules, and the mods just kind of taking things on a case by case basis, factoring in nuanced stuff like the probabilities of people working things out, the likely intention of the posters in question, and the validity of people's POV if they're expressing clear irritation with someone else.
"Bad mother (shut your mouth!)"
Ha...I was hoping it wouldn't read like that. I was also hoping that even if it did, people would quickly figure out what I really meant.
Yay for pie!   Do you still have a f'ed up floor, mf? (I was the one that started the thread promoting the "f'ed up floor hypothesis" elsewhere, btw. lol.)
I prefer pie with my cults.   Do you have pie?
I'm on team "Some 4 year olds are just like that a lot of the time; try not to take it personally or blame him or blame your parenting."
  ITA on all points.  
    With the exception of infant CIO, spanking/yelling/shaming, and religious circ, you don't have a right to not be challenged here. All as it should be, IMO.
    WOW.   Ok, we're just going to have to agree to disagree there.    
  We should probably start a spinoff thread, but where are you getting your stats from?   Remember, you're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts. :)