or Connect

Posts by momo7

I love it so much. I have my wheel on Layaway and I have been using a spindle too. I've been so fortunate to find a great teacher. I have been spinning on the same kind of wheel that I am purchasing but every time I have to leave my lesson without my wheel I want to cry. I find that all I want to do is spin. My poor husband and children suffer because of my obsession but I just...can't....stop. I just can't get enough.
Quote: Originally Posted by Red Sonja It did make me a bit of an emotional zombie - really damped out the emotional highs and lows. Nothing made me happy, nothing made me sad, just kind of there. It helped cut down on the rage breaking through, but eventually it would again. It totally killed my sex drive though, and made the good parts of sex very difficult to reach, IYKWIM. I could have written this. But I know that I can't be without my...
Read your post again. Read it from the prospective of someone who is going to do it as a job Now....would you do it after you just read what the job would entail, as in dealing with your dn personality? I sounds like you don't. It sounds like you are trying to talk yourself out of it. I don't think you should rationalize this at all. I think you should stick with your gut instinct. You already know what you should do.
Quote: Originally Posted by DahliaRW Well, you can swim in a cholorinated pool where people may have peed. If there was poo or vomit the pool has to be shocked with tons of chemicals and then let sit until they dissapate. Or, you can go swim with fish poop and vomit and algae and whatever else is in lakes and rivers (which probably includes runoff from human waste and oil on roads and such). Your choice! LOL! Hmmmm...well the thing that...
I have 9 children that range in age from 21 yrs down to just 1 year. I think I used a "child restraint" (because I cannot bring myself to call it a "leash") maybe once or twice. I gave it up because it strapped to the wrist and my lovely child would simply unstrap it with his other hand and go about his business. I think they are a great idea, however, for those parents who need one and it works. I have never yet had a child who had even a micron of "inborn...
It used to not bother me.....now it's just I just back from vacation at DW...we went to Blizzard Beach, one of the water parks they have. I have been there and Typhoon Lagoon many, many times. For some reason all I could think about was that I was swimming in a place where a gazillion people had been there before....how many times did all those people pee, throw-up, or "other things" in the water? It especially bothered me on the river run thing where everybody...
That has got to be the craziest thing I have EVER seen. What kind of squirrely ass parents does this kid have? Just too bizarre.
That's one thing I did notice about the diva cup....it does have a tendency to "stay put"...one thing that I found out was if you bear down on it as you tug just a bit, while using your finger tips to gently pull it. Try to gently fold in the sides as you pull it in a slanted down ward motion, not straight down, this will make it easier to get out. The first time I tried to get it I thought it was stuck.
I'm the OP so i will tell you what happened. I bought my diva cup and have waited all these weeks since the original post to use it. FINALLY, I was able to. I have never once looked forward to my period but I kept waiting and waiting so now this week I have gotten to use it. It's been 3 days since i started using it and I really really like it. The best thing about it is that I never have to worry about having pads or TPs..because it's always there anyway. The...
The ecological implications are devastating. What about the people who live along the gulf coast that depend on such a fragile balance for their living from day to day? I grew up on the Gulf Coast. My heart aches for the people who are going to loose their livelihood because of this spill. My home is going to be ruined and my people will be too. It just makes me so.....angry. What really pisses me off? When I hear people say that these people can move somewhere...