or Connect

Posts by Turtlemum

Yeah, get your OR records. They should state what kind of incision was made on the uterus and if there were any complications ie bleeding, extension of the incision etc. Likely the size of the scar on the outside is NOT indicative of the scar on the uterus. I once had a client have an enormous scar made because the doc let the resident do the first cut . I really think you have the right to have your case and care reviewed. And regardless you might find counselling...
Oh Trimesterdoula, you have been through so much! I'm Canadian too and you definiate have a case. If nothing else this woman needs to be disciplined. There is a similar personal information document in Canada. You are owed a huge apology. Also you need to report your doctor to their college if you have concerns about your care. From hearing your story, you have many care issues that need to be addressed...maybe a debriefing meeting with the doc would help? Oh, and...
Girl!
I was only three days overdue and feeling the pressure so I can only imagine what you mamas are feeling! Sending strong and easy labour vibes . I can't remember who quoted Gloria Lamay and am too lazy (aka nursing at the keyboard) to go back and look...I agree with the sentiment in what she wrote but at the end, I'd ask her for the references that show that CO is aborbed my baby's intestines and that they will get diarrhea...I've only ever heard of one study and I've...
So sorry you had to endure that. Hugs to you and wishing you a smooth recovery from here on out! hugs!!
nak oooo, i have a lot more to lose than anyone has mentioned yet. I gained 50 lbs this pregnancy (so no v-day goals for me ) but i also hung onto 20 extra lbs from last pregnancy.... i postd here about workout videos but got no response, anyone here have a favourite? also, i'm just on my way to check out "the daily plate" where you can count carbs, track exercise goals etc....sounds interesting. mt goals are to feel fit again, fit clothes, regain muscle tone...
It is a bit early seeing as I just gave birth to my second child two weeks ago, but I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for postpartum dvd workouts? Titles and why you liked them would be bery helpful! Thanks in advance! Kelli
Baby's Name: Ivy Carherine Rose Birthdate & Time: Oct 18th 2008 EDD: Oct 15th 2008 Weight: 7 lbs 9 oz Length: 21 in Labor Lasted How Long: 7 hours waterbirth at home :::
nak wow, so we are all in this together then...I have ecery issue you all wrote about. DD1 is nursung more ( asking to EVEN more) and had been down to at night and occasionally in the evening and first thing in am. She is definately eating less solids and says everything i put in front of her is yucky (this kid would usually eat anything). Her latch pinches and is very strong. I don't want to wean abruptly but am trying to think of ways to start lessening feeds...
Anyone else out there doing it? How is it going? I desperately need a copy of "the adventures in Tandem nursing" by La Leche League!! I'm finding it a bit overwhleming at the moment although over all it is going well. I would love to find the rest of you so we could support each other through this or if you have done it before, words of wisdom and tales of experience are most welcome