or Connect

Posts by Dulcealegria

My older is 5.5 and still breastfeeding every morning and night, it seems its not going to end this year.
We are with 4.5 and with the almost 2 years baby, and happy about doing it.
if there is still place I will love one. Maria Fernanda Thanks
Thanks again for your replies. I am reconsidering since I did not thounght about bacteria getting into the cord. What about doing it only with the hands? I am so naive,sorry if I am but that why I need your responses.
Thanks for all your contributions. I think I will try to bite it, but I will like to read something more about it. I can understand than in other cultures they started to leave it intact, but I am still trying to figure out what a cave woman made. So lets see your thinkings, Dulce alegria
Thanks for the reply. I already read ablut lotus birth, but what I am trying to figure out is supposing that if they did not cut the cord like other mammals then they had to carry the placenta, which (tell me if i am wrong) will be heavy to do it, without taking the right care. So i am thinking at a moment they had to cut or eat it like the other mammals. And also what about the other predators, the placenta will be a special smell to go near the baby. So that is why I...
I was wondering if someone has informatin about biting the cord, instead of cutting it. I was trying to think how did the women cut the cord from their instinct, before the culture made them use scissors, or a knife or something external. Thanks very much, our baby is coming soon and I will like to try other options. someone told me, there is a part where the cord should be thinner, but I cannot find more info about it. I hope someone of u can help me.
I send you a lot of love and hugs hugs hugs.
I have no words. I hug you and hug you. Thaks for sharing. Maria
If we are luckly my ds sleeps at 11-1130 pm, wakes up 9-930 am. Has a nap for 2 hours on the day. I wish he sleeps 30 minutes before, but until now is the best for us.