or Connect

Posts by mamaley

Quote: Originally Posted by Ruthla That is really sweet! Don't spill the beans- let it be a surprise! Personally, though, I'd push it ahead 8 minutes. 8-8-08 at 8:08.
Quote: Originally Posted by maciascl I am too embarrased to work out with him When we first met he wanted to me to get a bike & ride with him, but I refused as I knew I'd never be able to keep up. Sometime I wish I would have done it, but I still won't get one now as he is in even better shape now than he was then. Oh well! I was reading these weight loss tips somewhere, and one was "Don't work out with fit people". Reason being that it's hard...
230/1000
Quote: Originally Posted by doriansmummy ow, that is AWESOME! You should be so proud of yourself!: Come on 120's!!!! Thank you! You've provided me with some motivation, since we're about the same height, with similar goals (from what you've said in a post on the July thread).
200/1000
Quote: Originally Posted by veryerin Well I weighed myself yesterday and I was 133 - so now I have a starting weight! ETA: but..my birthday was Monday - so we will see how much damage I did with the cake! Happy belated birthday!
Hi everyone! Welcome to all the new people. This thread has been helpful for me, and I hope it is for you too. Today I weighed in and found that I have lost 10 lbs since I started at the beginning of July! : My next big milestone will be when I lose 2 more lbs, which will put me back in the 120s for the first time in a loooong time.
170/1000
Freaks and Geeks, Veronica Mars, Huff (only 1 season is out though, but it's good). and I want to see Mad Men but haven't yet.
Quote: Originally Posted by lab !!!! I think it was you!!! Good, I was hoping that I wasn't imagining that!