or Connect

Posts by Spencersmom

You should really check out the work of Joel Fuhrman in reference to diabetes.  He offers many, many success stories of people that have been able to go off diabetes medications and are no longer considered diabetic.    http://www.drfuhrman.com/disease/Diabetes.aspx   His book specific to diabetes.  http://www.amazon.com/The-End-Diabetes-Prevent-ebook/dp/B0089LOG7U
Thanks for the tip about Pinterest!  I hadn't thought to look there.   Hello everyone.  I just finished reading E2L.  It was a great read.  I loved how well documented his claims are and it seems that his program is based on some good, solid science.  I find it refreshing.     I am planning to start the 6 week program very soon with my two children.  My husband has spent the last two years battling several medical problems. He needs this diet (or one very much...
Anyone watching the results tonight?  I'm anxious to see who goes home.  I'm hoping it's Phillip.  I really don't like him.  I'm pulling for Elise ... not because she's the best singer but I just would buy her record before any of the others.  If it's not Elise then I'm hoping for a Jessica/Joshua finale.
I am hoping for some advice from you very wise women. I had a baby just over two years ago (my second, she was a 42week HBAC weighing 8lbs). At the very end when she was crowning, just after half of her head came out, she flexed her body, pulling her head back and this caused her to reflexively take a breath. But because her mouth was not out yet, she was unable to breath. Her body jerked inside and the midwife knew this was wrong so she pulled her out. I am not sure...
Oh boy. I just looked at the pics because my baby has a hole in it. The site says it was caused by carbon dioxide bubbling through. Yikes. It say it's not good but it doesn't say how to rectify the problem. Does anyone know?
Subbing. I have had great success with being grain free. Hoping that reading this thread will help me get motivated to do it again. It was worth the effort!
Quote: Originally Posted by jocelynr They did say who choreo'd it--Desmond and Dwight. I think they did the pas de deux before (though I'm not 100% sure). Travis did Ryan and Ashleigh's dance. Adam is performing--They DID say that as well. I agree that Kathryn stole the show last night. She was incredible in all of her dances. Though I still have a soft spot for Russell. Ha! Would you believe I watched the show twice? The first...
Quote: Originally Posted by KMK_Mama .....a guy will definitely win this year! I thought the same thing last week but now I don't know. Kathryn totally won my heart last night. That number she did last night with Jakob was THE best performance of the season in my opinion. I was blown away. They didn't say who choreographed it but showed Travis Wall. Boy is he a force to be reckoned with. His dances have been great this year. I still miss...
Despite what I said above, I was shocked! Shocked I tell you! by the results. Wow. I feel bad for her. I think she got short changed. She's got nothing to worry about though. I bet she'll have a long and fulfilling career. Apparently Americans are suckers for sad stories! LOL.
I had no idea Mollee already had all that. Her dancing really has gotten much, much better since she has been dancing with other partners. I still can't stand her personality though. She would be my first choice to go for the girls. However, I think Ashleigh should go tonight. She's done a great job, no doubt, but it seems like this should be the end of the road for her. The other girls are better overall. My favorites are Ellenore and Kathryn. I don't think either...