or Connect

Posts by Spencersmom

Quote: Originally Posted by nonconformnmom IDEA: I think Miles is Ben's "man on the boat". The whole "3.2 million" exchange was a code between them. That's why Ben said, "Why 3.2? Why not 3.3 or 3.4?" That's why Miles asked for "1 minute with Ben". He just had to give him that number; maybe it's a bearing for successfully getting off the island. Hmmmm, I really like this idea. I wonder what Ben would think of John putting the grenade in...
Quote: Originally Posted by Adamsmama I definately don't think Claire would let her baby go without her. I think either something happens to her or Kate steals him away somehow. Remember Jack said that 8 survived (when he was testifying) so that leads me to believe that maybe 2 others were leaving and got killed on the helicopter or freighter, etc. Maybe Claire does get on the helicopter with Aaron just like Desmond predicts...but something happens to...
Hi Ananas~ just letting you know that you were right and the string test was wrong. Ultrasound at 22 weeks today showed a little GIRL! Thanks for much for this. It's been fun reading all the posts and your predictions. You have quite a gift. Take care.
Quote: Originally Posted by balancedmama I was told by a Rainbow Light rep that the 6x a day are a much better quality vitamin. The 1x a day vitamin is just to appeal to the people who would otherwise take a drugstore vitamin or store brand, someone who wouldn't take more than one a day. Kind of a crossover vitamin. The 6x a day is more complete and a lot more is absorbed. Great information. Thank you for sharing that.
About to order these from a Frontier co-op and curious what the difference is between the two. It would be nice to take them once a day but does Rainbow Light make a prenatal that's only once a day?
Thanks for your replies. I just got back from my midwife appointment and am feeling much better. This midwife has been the most supportive of my choice to have a homebirth AND seems to be the best fit for me. There is another HB midwife that I interviewed that might be more inclined to catch a breech (has knowingly attended a breech before) but she and I were not a good match and she told me that she would not attend a breech. Two other midwives would not attend me...
Here's a quick background. I wasn't far enough in my natural parenting journey last time to plan a homebirth. It wouldn't have happened anyway because my son was frank breech from 32 weeks on. The practice I was using said my only option was a c-section and I accepted that. It was not the end of the world but I know that his birth was much less than it could have been. I want things to be different this time. Well, I am currently 17 weeks with baby #2. This time I...
I can see how the lines are confusing but the "parts" seems way away from the body to me. You would expect the three lines (for girl) to be much closer to the butt cheeks. I would guess boy.
What a cool gift to have! I would love to get in on this too and can't wait to see if what I'm feeling is the same as you. I am due at the end of April. I will be having a level 2 ultrasound around the 5th of December. My first pregnancy was a boy. There have been no other pregnancies. I will try to pm you a picture if I can figure out how to do it
We are planning a homebirth too. I have met with the homebirth midwife just once but it was an instant connection and I really, really like her. I see her again this week for my 12 week appt. I had a c/s for breech presentation with my first and plan to ask that practice to "follow" me during this pregnancy so that I will have a back-up plan in case we are transferred. I am hoping that is a safer bet than just showing up at a hospital and getting whoever is on call. ...