or Connect

Posts by Spencersmom

Quote: Originally Posted by jenandavery True, at least we do not know the name. That does not mean we do not know the person. It is possible that when Ben told Jack that they were all going to die it was not literal. He could have meant that you cannot go back to the lives you once had. Maybe some people changed names, and the man in the casket is someone we know. I agree that the name could have changed. I just wanted to add that I think...
Quote: Originally Posted by jenandavery Did anyone notice that Jack's house was full of maps. It seems he spends much of his time trying to locate the island. He said that every Friday night he flies to a new destination and hopes that the plane will crash. I bet he is completely obsessed with locating the island. Maybe he will join forces with Penny. I think it's significant that he still wants to find the island. It tells me that the...
Quote: Originally Posted by arismommy They prob just gave this to him b/c he was in THEIR plane that crashed..... Ah, good thinking. I was thinking something much more complicated and sinister!!
2008????? Are they crazy? How are we going to remember all this stuff until then? UGH. Thank goodness for this thread. And repeats, we need repeats. Those people better get writing!
Okay. I knew from the very first flash that these were flashes forward also. I also knew that it was Kate as soon as they showed that it was a woman getting out of the car at the end there. I was a little disappointed that I had figured it out because the ending was a little anticlimatic for me. Still awesome though. Here's is my take. I think that Jack now (in the future) understands that Ben was right and that is has been one of the good guys all along. Jack...
Quote: Originally Posted by splendid I have to admit, I am still bothered about not knowing what the huge foot is that we saw at the end of season 2. I mean throw me a bone already. I think this part might be coming because Ben said to someone in the Others, just before he left with Alex, "take them all to the temple."
Quote: Originally Posted by flminivanmama hmmm good question - someone who lands there and needs to learn a lesson and go home... maybe Juliet? maybe Hurley? or Claire? not one of the people that seem to be "better off" on the Island... (like Locke, Kate, Sawyer...) I actually think that every single one of them has learned something or grown in some way on the island. I think that is the whole point.
It was definitely for people that don't read threads like these or follow the Lost boards. It was more of a recap for us, I think. I have to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed watching old scenes with Sawyer and his more clean cut look. Dreamy. Anyway, one thing that I picked up on that I didn't realize was that Ben masterminded the killing of the Dharma people and that is how he become the leader of the Others. It made me think of when Ben told John that he needed to...
Oh man. If Sawyer is killed off the show I will be so They have done so much to develop his character recently. It would be such a loss to the show I think. Jack annoys me but he's pretty integral to the show. Hmmm... as for the rest ... I think it would be a bit unrealistic if no one from the Losties camp died during this battle. I was surprised to hear 5 but ... maybe we will get a clue in the special they are airing tonight.
Quote: Originally Posted by BookGoddess I think Richard and maybe a few of the Others will start catching onto the change. Ben is moving the plan up by one day, he's talking about killing everyone in the Losties group, he's not answering questions about what happened to Locke while the two of them were away. Richard especially seems wary of Ben. I don't think things bode well for Ben as leader. It's almost like ABC is setting it up for someone (John? ...