or Connect

Posts by Cranberry

Quote: Originally Posted by ShadowMom I know a lot of people like them, but I cannot stand Sandra Lee or Rachel Ray. I agree... cannot stand SL or RR. I used to watch RR, but if I have to hear her say "EVOO" or "yummo!" one more time I will scream.
I like Good Eats, Everyday Italian, Top Chef. : I do not like Bobby Flay. He seems so arrogant. Although, like someone else said, I sometimes watch Throwdown hoping he loses!
The red states have spoken. Adam didn't look surprised.
Round 1 -- contestant's choice of favorite performance of the season Adam - Mad World Kris - Ain't No Sunshine This round was a draw. Both were great. Round 2 -- producer's choice Adam - Change is Gonna Come Kris - What's Goin On I have to agree with Simon that Kris just didn't bring it on this one. Not good enough. Adam, on the other hand, really nailed it. Adam wins Round 2. Round 3 -- the craptastic coronation song Adam - just OK, dawg Kris - better...
I am so, so, so... Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY about tonight's results!!!! Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message! farewell Danny! It's going to be a Kris-Adam finale!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by rainsmom AS usual, I fully agree with Cranberry! Great minds think alike! I was also planning on voting for Kris but DS begged me to vote for Adam, too, so I voted for both. Quote: Originally Posted by rainsmom Does anyone know what the cheezy song will be that the winner in the finale will have to sing? I think Kara is going to write the cheezy song. I read that somewhere? Could be...
I thought all 3 were good tonight, although I was happier with Kris's performances than with Adam's. I wanted to like Adam's screechiness, and lord knows I have in the past, but tonight it was just meh. Danny was just OK for me, dawg. I hope he goes home tomorrow night, but I have a feeling that it might be Kris.
On today's show when Jack started saying to Billy, don't tell anyone but Sharon's pregnant, I wanted to yell "No!" at the TV. Billy does not need to know that right now. And for the millionth time, Billy & Mac are so boring. Zero chemistry between them. Please get a new actress for that part!!
I was really hoping... Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!...Gokey would get kicked off... but I guess the shock-boot for Season 8 is going to be Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!...Allison. Sad.
Quote: Originally Posted by dolphinkisser What a lovely wedding Murphy and 'Mrs. C' are so adorable. I agree. They are so sweet together!